1,021 results
All reviews edgewater grill cabbage beach man made beach open table edge water balcony room small beach area indoor bar poolside grill ping pong special thanks beach volleyball walking distance to atlantis quesadilla top shelf liquor daily activities make reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

On this trip, I felt so special. The staff is soo friendly. Everytime I walk through the doors, I'm greeted with a warm welcoming smile and a friendly welcome back. The staff makes you feel that you are top class. Eating at the restaurants is such a glorious experience. The Abicoco restaurant is my preferred then the Veranda. I use to think i hsd to travel to the U.S to experience quality but The Warwick meets and has exceeded my expectations. I will definitely visit this hotel again and won't hesitate to recommend it to anyone i know they will get their monies worth lkke i have. The only experience i had that i didnt like was when i had to leave. I didnt want to check out i was enjoying myself too much but i will be back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sterling T
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Sterling T,
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We appreciate your very sincere comments on our people, this is very motivating for all of the associates at the Resort.
We are also so pleased that you enjoyed our cuisine and the quality of our products.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

In my opinion, this boutique hotel is about as perfect as one can hope for. Stayed 4 nights this week. Warmly welcomed on check in and was given a complimentary upgrade. Room was large, spotlessly clean and housekeeping kept it that way.
Staff is amazing - everyone says hello. Bonnie in Food and Beverage is a QUEEN - just a wonderful, wonderful, person and excellent at her job. Her favourite phrase is "My Pleasure" and she means it. Philip at the Hog Bar makes amazing drinks and manages the bar (and it's patrons) very well. You never wait for long to order a drink or receive it.
The food is excellent. Breakfast Buffet is huge, fresh and tasty. Ate in the Italian Restaurant 1 night and the Edgewater Grill 2 nights. Also enjoyed Verandah BBQ night on the Thursday. Steak you could cut with a fork. Just excellent tasty food. If you don't like your Shrimp spicy they will just grill it plain. Very happy to accommodate all tastes.
There are always little activities going on and it is your choice to participate or not, which I really liked. If you just want to sit and veg. you can do it without someone haranguing you to join in some activity.
Had a facial at the Amber Spa. Lynn Evans was an excellent and adept esthetician. Highly recommend the Spa.
The Warwick is a 5 minute walk from the Marina Village Shopping area and an additional 5 to the Casino at Atlantis, so if you want, you can enjoy Atlantis without the thousands of people that are always there.
The Warwick is an ADULTS ONLY hotel which was a wonderful refreshing change.
Staff at the front desk are very eager to help.
Gift shop had the best prices for t-shirts we found anywhere!!
I would like to summarize - this is a smaller, adults only boutique all-inclusive hotel. It has 4 restaurants. a huge pool, lots of lounge chairs, a small private beach with complimentary transport with box lunch to the larger beach if you wish. Very close to shopping and Atlantis.
I can hardly wait to go back.

Room tip: Unless you want a balcony, get a harbour view room instead.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Deslie S

We appreciate you sharing your review and comments on your visit to the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas – All Inclusive, Adults Only resort.
It was a real pleasure to learn that your stay was memorable for all of the right reasons. Our facilities, amenities, accommodation and the activities we offer are of a high standard and we are happy that you thoroughly enjoyed what we had to offer.
Our team members are naturally a warm and friendly people. We have noted your very kind comments about our associates who assisted you from the bars, restaurants and our culinary teams. We also thank you for your comments on the quality of cleanliness from our housekeeping team. We are delighted to hear that they positively contributed to your visit. They will be commended for a job well done.
On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I loved this hotel. I am a stickler about cleanliness, and this hotel exceeded my expectations, The facilities were always clean, the pool are was peaceful and serene, the staff was excellent in making sure everyone was happy, the food was amazing (Edgewater Grill is a must, although all of the restaurants were excellent), and our room and bathroom was clean and big enough for my husband and I. We had fun but also had a relaxing stay at the same time.

Room tip: Rooms with a balcony overlook the pool and Marina, We had a room without a balcony and had a room overlooking the marina.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear TracyUD,
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. Thank you for your comments regarding to Edgewater Grill, we will certainly pass this information onto the team at this facility.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Over 22 years ago, my husband and I honeymooned in the Bahamas and it was a place that we wanted to go back to. So much had changed. We had chosen this hotel as we wanted a relaxing, enjoyable holiday and this we did. Our hotel room was just perfect as we could see the harbour as well as the Atlantis hotel. The one thing that I would like to mention is that it would be nice to have burners to keep the hot food hot in the in the Veranda Restaurant, as one day, a gentlemen asked to have his food heated up in the microwave. The staff were friendly and always had a smile on their faces and always made you feel welcome. We would like thank all those whom we came into contact with that made our holiday enjoyable and relaxing, Shama on the front desk and all the lovely receptionists, the guys that greet you at the main door (sadly we did not take their names), Debbie on the Concierge Desk, Bernie (Majestic Tours), Khadijah, Monhez, Leroy (and to all the other staff at Chickcharnies who served us), Forrest, Lauren, (all the Hog Bar Staff), Carrie, Tavaris, Jason, Malik, Deondre, Greg, Cenique, Erika and Reno, also to the manager, whom we met at the Managers Cocktail party. To Kristopher and the lovely lady who had been married for just one month. Keep up the good work and hopefully one day we will be back. It was a lovely holiday and one that both husband and I will cherish.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lillian H,
We have noted your comment on the food temperature and will review this with the culinary team.
Our team members are naturally a warm and friendly people. Thank you for recognizing all of the personnel by name, they will certainly be appreciated. We are delighted to hear that they positively contributed to your visit. They will be commended for a job well done.
On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best Wishes,
Ben

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Went with another couple and stayed for 5 days. Booked the least expensive room and they upgraded us to the 8th floor over looking the marina and the sunrise. The people who worked for the hotel were all very nice and polite from maids to bartenders. They all seemed genuinely interested in your well being. Food was also very good,as were the drinks.

Room tip: Go to aquarium at the Atlantis After 6 it is free to go through.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Butch T

Dear Butch T,
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.