2,315 results
All reviews east tower blue note cigar bar soft opening conch shack fountain show fountain view cafe madeleine noodle bar poke bowl sports book open table swimming pigs beautiful resort food truck cashless resort nurse sharks
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Expensive, 25% closed, nice visual decorations, overrated, food not great, service not that great. Overall Nassau is becoming a 3rd world country, I would go to the out islands, Baha Mar is a grounded cruise ship. Crowded

• Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Kerry K
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My family and I spent 6 days here and loved every minute of it! The hotel and grounds are immaculate. The staff was amazing. Everything you want/need is here. The restaurants, food and drinks are wonderful and there are many little things offered that most resorts do not include. Things like complimentary water stations everywhere, even sunblock dispensers, kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear, 7 pools to enjoy, animal sanctuary to feed animals and birds, umbrellas and chairs at the beach and pool.

Food is pricey since this is a resort and you are on an island. Taxi's are expensive as well. I found the hotel to be a great value!! We stayed in a Fountain View room and I honestly liked it better than ocean view because it was a lot less money and the fountains were amazing! Every hour or so they play music and put on a show- we all loved it and were very entertained!

Major kudos to the Grand Hyatt!! I am a Hilton loyalist with my large amount of work travel but am going to give the Hyatt brand a chance at my business based on this experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Micah E
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I cannot say enough about this hotel, loved the room, amazing staff, beautiful pools and landscaping. Plenty of chairs and umbrellas. The details that went into the design of this hotel is amazing. The incredible customer service made me feel special. Restaurants were great, some may say its expensive but not compared to New York. I can't wait to go back soon when the water park is built.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank claplaca
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Every detail has been thought of at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. Beautiful grounds and pools, incredible food. Lots of amenities to take advantage of. The staff are very friendly and willing to meet your every need. We will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jenifermurray
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Great experience....We stayed at the Grand Hyatt for a week to celebrate our anniversary. I wasn't thrilled with the view from our first ocean front room and it sounded like there was some hammering above. Front desk agent immediately moved us and gave us a slight upgrade. Very easy. Really like that the air conditioning in the room REALLY worked. Multitude of pools are lovely. Ample chairs, servers circulating...one thing that was actually surprising was the number of bathrooms near the pools. There are individual little houses with bathrooms within a few steps of ALL the pools. Enjoyed snorkeling directly off the beach...not too many fish, but saw enough to keep me occupied near the structures they have installed under water (this should get better as their reef ages). Swam next to a sea turtle AND a spotted eagle ray. Apparently these are regular occurrences because of the protection the reef provides. Loved that I could snorkel for a few minutes here and there even if husband wanted to stay pool/beachside. Snorkel equipment is free. If you are looking for something quick for lunch, there are three permanent food trucks next to the pool. Food was inexpensive compared to everywhere else. We found the service to be great. A 15% gratuity is added to all checks, but we found the staff working hard for you to add the extra 5% to bring them to 20%. They deserved it. Small tips for housekeeping, umbrella guy on beach, bell hops were VERY appreciated and service was amazing if you tipped. The only drawback was the price of the food. Astronomical by any standard. They are stepping over dollars to pick up dimes....by the end of the day, we had spent so much on food that we didn't feel like gambling. With my track record, they would have been better served to charge a little less on the food and get me to the craps table. Also, the casino and restaurants are a little over air conditioned....ladies, bring a sweater. Trust me. At the end of the day, we hope to go back with some other couples as an alternative to Las Vegas. Food is just too expensive to bring the kids....I took a couple of pics of some receipts so you can see exactly what I'm talking about. Room rates also end up higher because of taxes and fees...Also included some photos of our room which was a one bedroom residence (2 bathrooms). There are a lot of different one bedroom categories with different amenities so ask a lot of questions when you check in to make sure you get the right room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple