Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
US$ 226
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 252/night.

US$ 158
US$ 153
US$ 112
US$ 107
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$ 293
US$ 147
ApartStay(Nassau)
US$ 458
1,705 results
All reviewseast towerblue notecigar barsoft openingfountain showpoke bowlconch shacknoodle barcafe madeleinefountain viewsls hotelsports bookswimming pigsopen tablenurse sharksgrand openinggrowing pains
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I went on a solo vacation in Bahamas after some unpleasant experience back in the U.S. This is by far the best vacation I have every had. The resort was really convenient where various types of restaurants are available on the 1st floor, gym has a ocean view and free apples :) In addition to the love the sunshine and beach of Bahamas, the staff was genuinely helpful to make sure I have a good time. In particular, the staff on the beach Jury Hannah made my stay exceedingly memorable. He showed me around the property, aquirium, swimming pool, beach scene and even offered to teach me basics of swimming! (I did't know how to swim :(). I would highly recommend Baha Mar hire more staff of Jury's caliber and fun and helpful personalities! The trip was truly a healing experience for me.

Room Tip: ocean view!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Clement D
GrandHyattBahaMar, Manager at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Clement D:

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar.

We are humbled you chose to stay at our property and found your stay to be a truly healing experience. We've shared your kind words regarding Jury with the team.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Stayed with family over the Thanksgiving holiday for "ConchTurkey". We were treated like royalty by the house shuttle from the airport in the immaculate Mercedes SUV. Front Desk mgr Zack received us at Check In & we were given the detailed tour of the property & its world-class amenities. Stayed in the brand new West Tower suite & had access to the Grand Club. The opportunity to have access to the Grand Club with Patricia made the vacation. Full breakfast, Evian all day & top shelf complimentary beer, wine & cocktails from 5-9 every evening. Every member of the staff on property has a smile from ear to ear & there to serve ! Cant wait for our next trip 2018 & it will be a full week! Keep it up and kudos to everyone from housekeeping, restaurants, casino, pools & gym.

Room Tip: West Wing was just opened in November 2017 & is brand new ! Also, the Grand Club is in this tower too.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Spreitzer
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We were here for 2 nights, then moved to the SLS. Though it's one property, the hotels are separate and quite different. We loved the lobby of the SLS - it's so classy and nicely done. There really is no lobby for the Grand Hyatt except the check in desk.

The casino is made to feel exactly like Vegas, even the signage is the exact same. The high end shops weren't open, though, and the food options left a little to be desired. I understand more will be opening soon, which will help. We struggled to find a good meal the entire time...which was odd. I didn't have one "wonderful" meal the entire trip, which was really disappointing. In my opinion, the Italian restaurant should've opened before the noodle place.

Aside from the above, the hotel grounds are gorgeous. I love all the cabana style private restrooms scattered throughout. The grotto with cliff jump absolutely makes the property! I don't have many complaints about the room itself except it was strange not having a top sheet on the bed - I had to request one. Most of the staff we encountered were very nice and accommodating during our stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TXHotelSnob
Reviewed 5 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 4 December 2017

My stay was only a day and half long, however, I got to use the beach, the pool, try out most of the restaurants, and the casino. The grounds are immaculate, the casino has everything you can ask for, the Sports Book was packed and the drinks keep flowing. My room had partial ocean view, it was clean and comfortable. Check in and check out were quick. All of the staff was very nice and helpful. I am planning on visiting this property again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GrandHyattBahaMar, Manager at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Binaboo:

We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay.

It's delightful to hear that you had the opportunity to experience a number of the resorts amenities and that you are planning to visit again.

We enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards.