See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was one of the cheapest hotels near Downtown Nassau. We got the Poincianna suite, which had a full kitchen. The property was well-kept and the employees were very helpful throughout our stay. I would stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2018

The rooms are nice clean and practical. Breakfast is adequate but served on plastic plates from the kitchen although real ones are available! The staff are friendly and helpful. The taxi which picked us up (sent by the hotel) parked miles from the arrivals hall and grossly overcharged us. On the way back to the airport the driver took my US$50 handed me back US$5 and drove off. The fare is US$32!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Accommodations were three star. Service and Staff were all 5 star. Very friendly. Happy with the shuttle service, arrived on time to pick us up from the airport and picked us up again the following morning. Will be staying again for another night when we head back to Nassau then eventually on home.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Nassau Bahamas for my sister wedding/anniversary visit. The island still have a lot of damage form hurricanes. Lots of empty buildings. Colony standard rooms are very small. The staff at colony are very friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenniferMMiramar
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed all the staff at Colony Club Inn and Suites. Shakrista and Shakeitra were very friendly and helpful at the front desk. Shakrista was extremely helpful by booking my snorkeling trip and arranging my pick-up by the tour bus. Kresha was very meticulous and cleaned my room daily. She too was very friendly and helpful. Judy at breakfast was always friendly and very accommodating to bring me my eggs and sausage. She also organized my breakfast table well. The designated taxi driver, Kiwi, took me on a guided tour of Old Nassau. He also was faithful to drive me to venues in the evenings and also to the airport. I am very grateful for the staff at Colony Club and how they treated me like a king!

Date of stay: February 2018