“SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE TACOS!”

The Bearded Clam Sports Bar
Ranked #9 of 312 Restaurants in Nassau
Reviewed 14 April 2018

My family decided to visit restaurant based on a recommendation and we were not disappointed. I ordered the beef and jerk tacos and was blown away because the flavor was so amazing. I was informed by the server that the jerk taco would be spicy. Considering that I am always searching for spicy food when I travel, I did not mind the seasoning at all. In fact, I thought the taco was not spicy enough in which the server laughed at me as we talked about the dish (giggles). My family left our imprint on the wall in the restaurant as so many before us had done which added a personable touch to the experience <3 <3 <3 <3 (hearts)

Overall, the food was great, the social interaction from the Staff was awesome, but the most tangible moment my family will share for a lifetime is having the opportunity to revisit this restaurant to see how the imprint left behind will age over time. This restaurant is a great place for adults on the island so please drop in and have some tacos during your visit.

Now, here comes the song (wait for it)....

Bearded Clam, ooh na-na
Half of my heart is in Bahamas, ooh-na-na
The flavors took me back to Florida, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Bahamas
There's somethin' 'bout those tacos
Bearded Clam, ooh na-na

Lyrics Impression (Havana - Camila Cabello)

llb1212, Owner at The Bearded Clam Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Hi Cheryl:
I so love the song... I am going to put it to music. Your family imprint will be on our wall for a very long time. We look forward to you coming back and adding to the space. I loved your review and am so happy that you had a great experience and appreciate all our hard work that goes into creating the experience, and quality food. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant and bar had Great food as well as drinks. I like the combination of authentic bahamian atmosphere with the time stamps all around. Benson was great and we would definitely visit again.

Hey Coolguy,
We will be sure to let Benson know you mentioned him. He has been with us from our first opening days,and hopefully will be here even longer. Thanks for coming in, and so glad you liked our vibe. I hope you enjoyed all the good food and reading all the fun signs around. See you again

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Nachos had Cheese whizz ...no cheese , quaint , prices were ok. Washrooms not clean...really a bar . food was ok but great to get out of the sun and drink

llb1212, Owner at The Bearded Clam Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Wow, so sorry you didn't enjoy your day with us.
Our Nachos are actually quite popular and large, I am sorry you didn't enjoy them, definitely not cheese whiz/
The washrooms are actually public bathrooms that are maintained by the landlord for the whole arcade area. We do our best to supply restroom items to our guests and trying to keep up with the cleanliness of it, It gets difficult to keep up with it when we are busy and the arcade janitor is not around. Our priority is to our guests, so that is why we have assisted in the responsibility of the restrooms. They look ugly, but they are cleaned well on a regular basis. We are a great little bar / restaurant that has offered good food and fun for our guests for years. I am sorry you didn't enjoy your time, hope you come back and try us again.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

A great little bar in the heart of Nassau with some great food as well. A funky decor, well-themed drinks, and non-stop street watching makes this for a very fun stop.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I are looking forward to our annual trip to the Bahamas, Paradise Island, and the Bearded Clam. Hope to see you all on Saturday Night, 4/7/18 to catch a drink and a bite before you close. Nassau '18, here we come!!!

llb1212, Owner at The Bearded Clam Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi David.
We will be here all day. Hope you make it in early so you can hang around with us for a while. We never know when we are closing on Saturday. If we have a crowd we definitely stay open. Looking forward to having you and your back
See you tomorrow