Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
US$ 226
  • Breakfast included
US$ 161
US$ 153
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$ 328
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
ApartStay(Nassau)
US$ 458
All reviewswater closetmanor barhalf bathjumby baycommonwealth restaurantspf sunscreengrand suitemarble bathroomresort viewcomfortable lounge chairsbeach servicenice balconyfront desk managerbutler teamroom upgradepaddle boardsrose petals
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The staff and service were outstanding. Day 1 thru Day 4 were all incredible with the team responding to every request and any issues like true professionals. Talk about surprise and delight from the welcome towel and refreshments, room upgrade, welcome reception, superb food/restaurants, the view, the beach, 5 star amenities and best staff in the biz. Did I mention 3 butlers?...amazing service. We are planning to make a return late this year for another great vacation.

Well done Rosewood Nassau!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Carl J
RW_Baha_Mar, General Manager at Rosewood Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Greetings Carl J,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to write this kind review. It was so wonderful talking with you in our Library, and I am pleased to hear that you had such a pleasant stay while visiting our resort. Also great to know that your expectations were exceeded from your welcome towel to our butler service! It is comments like yours that will continue to fuel our team’s passion to deliver a first-class experience for each and every guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back later this year.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Just had a two night stay at the Rosewood Bahamar for my wedding anniversary and I cannot say enough about my visit. I have stayed all around the world at the best brands: St. Regis, Ritz, Four Season etc etc and this property was simply THE BEST! Every aspect and I don't have enough room to go through them all, but I will say the service was simply the best I have ever encountered. The managers Jeremy and Mohamed were especially fabulous. I walked through the lobby and staff I never met were calling me by name. I will be going back and would recommend to anyone, you will be more than pleased!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Anthony K

Greetings Anthony K,

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, we are thrilled that you chose our resort to celebrate such a special occasion. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the tripadvisor community. It is great to hear that Jeremy, Mohamed and the entire team made your anniversary so special and you were able to experience what Rosewood is all about, our service. We hope this visit becomes a tradition.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Moved from Grand Hyatt to Rosewood and was best thing! Service is amazing! Rooms are absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to be pampered! Manor Bar is perfect for cocktails. Butlers have been so attentive. Would absolutely come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
14  Thank Tracey R
RW_Baha_Mar, General Manager at Rosewood Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Greetings Tracey R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our resort. We are delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant visit and were able to experience firsthand the Rosewood service we are so proud of. Cocktails at Manor Bar are always a great idea,we are happy you enjoyed them.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.