“I couldn't have ask for a better rental!”
other traveller has booked this property
Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Dining Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lilly G
“I couldn't have ask for a better rental!”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My family and I arrived on July 14, 7 Adults and 2 kids. Nordin, the owner greeted us when we arrived. My family and I were there to celebrate my 30th bday. Nordin left me a bottle of champagne, I thought that was very sweet. The house was very comfortable with all amenities at our finger tips. My family and I loved the Backyard, We would hang out all night in the pool. I don't think you can find a better rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
cesarfalc...
Miami
“Luxury in Paradise, WOW”
Reviewed 29 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

We arrived at the house and when we walked in I instantly knew I wouldn't want to leave after my 9 nights. I don't know where to start or end, the pool, the lovely patio where we had breakfast, lunch and some dinners, the house is furnished very comfortable and it has a great spacious kitchen, the balconies off the bedroom allowed my wife and I to keep an eye on the kids while in the pool. THe beach is a short walk away, 5 minutes or so, and it has food stores, restaurants, and other shops just a skip and a hop away, tennis courts in the gated community, basketball courts, and it is a water front community with gorgeous houses.
Everything we needed as a family was there, the kitchen was fully equipped, all towels, super comfy furniture, very nice quality bed covers, we totally want to come back soon.
Thank you so much for renting to us, we loved your house and we will be back, thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and the patio
Liked least: There were a couple of clouds in the sky on our second day
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing