“Dine In Complete Luxury”
Review of Sapodilla

Sapodilla
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapodilla is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 331 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$ 50 - US$ 100
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining Destination Weddings Events... Experience Sapodilla....
Reviewed 22 July 2016

We dined on our yearly vacation at Sapodilla Estate for the second year in a row. This fine dining establishment aims to please! We had a complimentary courtesy vehicle pick us up at the Harborside Resort at the Atlantis. Our driver's name was Giles - class act from the time we entered the SUV until we were driven back to Harborside.

The hostess was wonderful and the ambience of this superb restaurant is unparalleled. We were met in the sitting area near the bar by the Wine expert extodinaire - Arnold, while we were entertained by their pianist - Trent, who was engaging, very talented and just a joy to talk to. Then we were seated for dinner and our waiter - I believe his name was Kinard and his assistant - I believe his name was Warren just could not do enough for us. The portions are generations and big enough to share. I shared spaghetti carbonara with my sister and then I had a veal chop. My sister had red snapper and my niece and my nephew had 2 different salads and my nephew had duck with a raspberry sauce and my niece had lobster tail. I cannot tell you how delicious every single bite of our appetizers and dinners were. We had bananas flambe for dessert and Cafe Nassau Royales. We just lit the entire restaurant to infinite flambe!

I recommend this restaurant for those of you who want a romantic dinner surrounded in the most beautiful converted home to a restaurant that is nestled in the most beautiful gardens. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I rate this fine dining restaurant a 20!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

My wife and I recently celebrated with our youngest son my daughter Grace's graduation from high school with a trip to Turks and Caicos and Nassau. While in Nassau, we were lucky enough to stumble upon Sapodilla Restaurant. We were treated to a wonderful evening of amazing food and service with table side preparations of Dover Sole and classic Ceasar Salad, as well as fantastic entertainment by Leo on the piano and our wonderful sommelier on the bongos. We liked it so much we went back again for our last night in Nassau! Do yourself a favor and dine here! You will be glad you did! Thanks again to all the great staff at Sapodilla!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

The Sapodilla team is exceptional, they helped me organise a special event and made it all look effortless! Everyone enjoyed the elegant setting, and the food was delicious. The service was spot on, with every need anticipated, and it all happened with a smile! Thank you Tia and the Sapodilla team for a wonderful experience! We will be back...

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We went to Sapodilla (pronounced with the L sound, not like in Spanish) tonight to celebrate both my wife's birthday and parents' milestone anniversary. The staff sang songs for both, many offered happy birthday wishes, and gave us personalized desserts. Giles picked us up in a large, modern van at Atlantis to take us there and bring us back late at night as part of their courtesy pickup service. It is quite far from Atlantis, about 30 min, which is why they offer courtesy pickup with your reservation. He was very friendly, even acting as a tour guide along the way. Service from all other staff was perfect. All dishes tasted incredible and very fresh. Two of our courses were prepared table side. Four adult meals, each with appetizers, plus bread, a few glasses of wine, several bottles of fine water and desserts came to about $450 with gratuity.

Grand piano played very interesting artistic variations of classic and modern songs. Landscape was beautiful. Interior used to be a private home and they managed to keep that feel with the restaurant.

AC was not working but it was not uncomfortable at night, and they gave us a couple extra glasses of wine on the house.

Reservation was difficult to make; called two different times and no one answered, so I sent an email which took more than 36 hours to get a response from. But it was worth it in the end. You won't be disappointed with the experience if you are celebrating a very special day, and want to make it count.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

My boyfriend and I had dinner at Sapodilla this weekend and the service was exceptional from beginning to end. The attention to detail was fantastic as the hostess greeted us by name as soon as we entered. Our waiter duo - Keiran & Warren were the best and the food was amazing as well as the live music, which was enjoyable. The ambiance and service of the restaurant is reminiscent of fine dining of yesteryear, which is uncommon today. Simply put, it was one of the best dining experiences we've had.