“Byron is great!!”

Tiki Bikini Hut
Ranked #16 of 312 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is great! Drinks are good. Byron made everything soo much more enjoyableLive music! Byron is a wonderful host!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We walked to Tiki Bikini Hut from the cruise port for a day at Junkanoo Beach. When we arrived we were offered multiple chair services from different vendors. We decided on Tiki Bikini Hut because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor. The offer was $46 for two chairs and an umbrella for all day that included any two drinks from the menu and free kids drinks. I specifically asked if virgin daiquiris were included and I was told "yes". We paid the money, sat down and ordered two virgin daiquiris for our kids. The waiter came back with the drinks and our receipt and then informed us we had used our two free drinks....huh? What?!?! I reiterated what he had previously told me ten minutes prior and then agreed to bring us our alcoholic drinks. After literally 30 minutes and having to personally hunt down the waiter we received our drinks. The pina colada was absolutely the worst drink I had ever had...it tasted like water with a splash of cream and no liquor. I returned it and they gave me rum and coke (you can't mess that up). Also during our two hours there, the employees tried twice to remove our umbrella to give it to other customers.

I'm not sure if it was bad timing or if it is scam they try to pull on tourists but I will not be returning. Next time I come to Junkanoo, I will just use my towel and get beer from local vendors around the beach.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

After a disappointing trip to Fish Fry for drinks and dinner we decided to head to the Tiki Bikini Hut after hearing a few good things from locals. They were right! Byron and Amanda greeted us with such style and friendliness that we felt like family! The drinks were great (especially the cucumber margarita), the cracked conch was enjoyed by all, and our meals were spot on! A place we'd definitely be visiting again the next time we're in Nassau!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a wonderful place to visit with or without the cruise ship people. Generally as soon as a ship gets in, docked and releases its captives this place lights up like a frat house on Steroids. The bar works hard to make everything sync with the food and drink orders but, sometimes there are flubs....but, Oh well have another beer on the house!!

Great Place to meet the Cruisers !!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Steel drum music was being played out front, atmosphere is great, bar was full of spring break visitors. The 4 beers and 4 shots for $10 is a fantastic deal, but the shots are of their choosing. They tasted very weak and more like a fruit juice, but it is still a great deal.
I tried the jerk chicken, it was really good.