“Excellent Massages!!”

Wellness Spa Bahamas
Ranked #1 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Book a luxury Massage Therapy Treatment during your Nassau vacation. Mobile Locations Include: Baha Mar Grand Hyatt - SLS - Rosewood, Atlantis Royal - Coral - Beach - The Cove - The Reef Resorts & Marina, Comfort Suites, British Colonial Hilton Hotel, Melia Resort, Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort, Albany Resort & Marina, The Holiday Inn, and Timeshares including Atlantis Harborside, Bluewater Resort and West Wind. Airbnb & VRBO Vacation Rentals are also welcome! Email for more info or to book your massage therapy treatment. Treatments include music, candles and hot towels for an ultimately relaxing experience at your convenience. Be blessed, and we hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Antoinette was amazing! One of the best massages my daughter and I have ever had! Antoinette traveled to us at our VRBO and set up including a water feature and aroma therapy. She even mixes her own essential oils for total relaxation . Antoinette went way over on our massage times and especially catered to my daughter and her needs as a soccer player. The hot towels at the end of our massages were something we never experienced before and loved! We highly recommend Antoinette and her services. Book now and don’t miss out!

WellnessBahamas, Owner at Wellness Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

:) Thank you for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to meet you both. I really enjoyed the conversation and thank you so much for the camping information and tips. I am happy I was able to add wellness and relaxation to your special Nassau vacation. I am glad you enjoyed your massage therapy treatments, and I look forward to seeing you both when you visit Nassau Bahamas in the future. Blessings, Warm regards, Antoinette.

All reviews
"whatsapp"
in 3 reviews
"therapeutic"

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Antionette was our massage therapist, and we had a great experience! She came to our room and set up everything, so it was very convenient for us. I have had a lot of massages, and I thought she did an amazing job! I would definitely use her services again!

WellnessBahamas, Owner at Wellness Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

:) Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing me to add wellness and relaxation to your Nassau vacation. I am glad you enjoyed your massage therapy treatments, and I look forward to seeing you both when you visit Nassau Bahamas in the future. Warm regards, Antoinette.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Antionette travelled to our air b n b to give my sister and I a massage and it was amazing! She was very professional but also so personable and we felt completely comfortable.
Aside from that - the actual massages were amazing and we both felt so much better afterwards!
Just what we needed - highly reccomend during your stay.

1  Thank rosieexcell2018
WellnessBahamas, Owner at Wellness Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

:) Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you both. Thank you for allowing me to add wellness and relaxation to your Nassau vacation. I am glad you enjoyed your massage therapy treatments, and I look forward to seeing you both when you visit Nassau Bahamas in the future. Blessings, Warm regards, Antoinette.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Antoinette’s massages were excellent! One of the best hot stone massages I’ve ever had. She came to my hotel with an ample massage table and transformed my room into an oasis. Not only did the heat relax me, but she gave a thorough massage, with excellent pressure! My body melted under her care, which is exactly what my sore, tight and aching muscles needed. Do yourself a favor and book her prior to your arrival in the Bahamas. She did massages for my Dad and myself, we definitely felt they were excellent and a great value for the convenience!

WellnessBahamas, Owner at Wellness Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

:) Thank you! It was such a pleasure to meet you both. I really enjoyed the conversation and food for thought. Thank you for allowing me to add wellness and relaxation to your Nassau vacation. I am glad you enjoyed your massage therapy treatments, and I look forward to seeing you both when you visit Nassau Bahamas in the future. Blessings, Warm regards, Antoinette.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Antoinette travelled to our AirBnB to give 3 of us great massages. She was able to create a super relaxing massage in a new environment (candles, music, hot towels) and her technique was also great. Highly recommend. Great way to unwind while on a vacation.

WellnessBahamas, Owner at Wellness Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

:) Thank you! It was such a pleasure meeting you all. Thank you for allowing me to add wellness and relaxation to your Nassau vacation. I am glad you enjoyed your massage therapy treatments, and I look forward to seeing you when you visit Nassau Bahamas in the future. Blessings, Warm regards, Antoinette.