“Yum Yum”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Cable Beach on West Bay Street, Wok N Roll Chinese Restaurant and Bar is tucked away in the back of the Henrea Carlette Plaza near the Swiss Pastry Shop and within walking distance from the hotels on the Cable Beach strip. Experience delicious oriental cuisine, expertly crafted cocktails, and friendly service in an intimate setting. Happy Hour Specials Daily!
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Wok n Roll never disappoints. I travel to Nassau a few times a year and I make it a point to dine there on each trip. Great food & friendly service make the experience enjoyable every time. I look forward to my next visit

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Wok N Roll is an excellent Chinese restaurant. From the crab Rangoon’s to the service what a great place. Definitely will visit again when back in Nassau

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Good good, great service. Don’t hesitate to go. Husband and I are staying at Sandals Resort and got tired of the resort food. Just a short walk and we found the Wok and Roll.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and my mother in law went to Wok N Roll last night , met up with friends and out of town guests .
Lots of fun as it is “ The year of the dog “ If your visiting nassau And like Chinese food give them a try ! Everything’s fresh and flavorful .

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

With Wok 'N Roll it is always a pleasant experience. It never gets old the way they do things. Everyone greets you when you enter. Sit wherever you like! I recommend the fishbowl if you are a drinker. I has the General Tso's Chicken last night. I wish I could have it for breakfast and dinner again; it was that great! Going onto my friends plate, the Singapore noodles were also amazing! As well as the banana daiquiri. Altogether it was an uncomparable experience. I highly recommend going there whenever you have the ability.