Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 320
  • Pool
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/07
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 147
6,490 results
All reviewsmarket placeblack anguslevel gueststapas barthe mexican restauranto grillelevel upgradeall inclusive planlevel serviceall inclusive packagebeautiful beachadult poollobby bardaiquiri shackcable beachaqua restaurantbeach area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall, nice hotel and great location but extremely poor service; no one seems to care to help.
Bar ran out of good liquor and beer cans everyday; food was average at best. The Level experience is completely false advertising as is the $400 hotel credit. Do not expect concierge to help and restaurant reservations takes hours/days to confirm.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
MeliaNassauBeachAI, Manager at Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nurpesh P,

Thank you for your recent review. We are happy to know that you were pleased with our facilities and highlighted the wonderful location of our Resort.

Please accept our apologies that our services were found to be less than superb. The overall comfort and satisfaction of our guests is our top priority and it is disappointing to read that this was not fully demonstrated during your visit.

In response to aspects of our services being falsely advertised, our exclusive Level experience has been highly regarded as being exceptional offering a wide range of services such as pre-arrival concierge services, access to our VIP level lounge with private check in and express check out, exclusive beach area, free room service, and an expanded selection of premium brand drinks throughout the Resort, just to name a few.

Likewise, as a great value add, our resort voucher booklet valued at $400 can be redeemed for amenities such as dinner at the Black Angus restaurant not included in the All-Inclusive package, or perhaps even for a romantic dinner on the beach.

As you have mentioned the delay in restaurant reservations, the Resort is actively transitioning to a new dinner reservations platform and look forward to the overall experience of this service being much improved. It is our hope that you will gives us another chance and return. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at Chevaz.Chambers@melia.com.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I are currently staying here. It was between here or Baha Mar and we picked here because of the all inclusive option.

However, it’s not even worth it for that. We wished we stayed at Baha Mar - the food options are horrible. The only place with decent food was Cilantro and that’s probably because our waiter Trevino (sp? Forgot his full name) he made it likeable..

A lot of people have complained about the employees attitudes I haven’t noticed it. I just know Yvonne from O’grille and Trevino from Cilantro were amazing.

Our biggest and main complaint is the food - there’s nothing good and the water in the bathroom has a verrryyy disgusting smell. I noticed it when I was showering - kind of smelled like sewer. I asked my husband if he noticed and he noticed it as well. The second night I didn’t notice the smell in the shower but when I was brushing and washing my teeth at the sink the smell was there. My husband things it’s aomething with the pipes but I thought it’s the water. Wherever it was the smell stayed on my hands. We tried switching rooms but the room we switched was no different. It had a smell as well.

Apart from the smell (huge negative) and the food,!the only amazing thing was the beach. The water and floaties provides is beautiful.

If I come again I’d prob skip on the all inclusive and stay at Baha Mar. the air smelt fresh.

I’ve been to other all inclusives DR and Mexico and the food was amazing. So I’ve never correlated all inclusive places with disgusting food.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear HD062015,

We thank you for your comments regarding your stay. It is pleasing to review that Trevino and Yvonne made such a great impression.
Conversely, it is disappointing that our wide variety of food options have fell short of your expectations.I welcome your feedback on how we could improve our offerings even further.

In regards to the smell you have alluded to in your room, we are actively investigating and have not been able to place this scent . As you have indicated that you are currently in house, please email me directly at Chevaz.Chambers@melia.com and I would be happy to discuss your stay further.

Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived on a Sunday evening into reception and the Hotel was rocking... it was noisy & lively not what we wanted after traveling 12 hours - however after a bite to eat and a cold beer we were tapping to the beat. The hotel has everything to offer, including several restaurants - sadly none of them are that good and the service in them is appalling, except the ladies who assist at breakfast, they are the happiest & most helpful. The hotel rooms are spacious and clean and we had a fabulous view from the seventh floor. The grounds are well kept and the beach is fantastic, sadly there is always some eejits who think they own the sun loungers and umbrellas who will not share their shelter and take up four loungers with towels and never return all day. If there were sufficient umbrellas & beds for all -this would not be an issue. There is enough space..!! Overall a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Anne053
MeliaNassauBeachAI, Manager at Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anne053,

Thank you for choosing Melia Nasasu Beach All-Inclusive as your vacation destination!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts of your recent experience with us. We are so glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay. You have mentioned some opportunities for improvements, we assure you we will continue to work with all of our associates on providing the best customer service that our brand stands by. We will address the importance of ensuring that the beach chairs are monitored to ensure that they are not reserved for long period of time without use.

We hope to welcome you back to our resort in the near future!

Kenisha
Quality Department

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The all-inclusive hotel is very nice and has a wonderful pool area. The beach is clean and if you’re looking to snorkel without paying $$, this is the hotel to stay! There are 3 rocky areas that are FULL of fish, stingrays, and a couple of sea turtles.
The food here is mediocre. The buffet is okay, EstaVida is ok, also.
The service at EVERY restaurant in Nassau, including the ones in Melia, is absolutely terrible!!! Every waitress is so rude! If you want any refills...forget it. They bring your food and don’t come back until they give you the check. I’m not exaggerating. Each restaurant includes a 15% gratuity on your bill so they do not appear to care if the customer is happy.
Melia is currently under construction so if you are planning on sleeping past 8am, forget it. The constant tapping and drilling will be your wake-up call.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kimmber78

Dear Kimmber78,

We acknowledge your review further to your visit to Meliã Nassau Beach. It was pleasing to read that you found our facility to be nice and had a wonderful experience at our pool. Equally, we are proud that our Resort sits on an amazing beach that many rave about and seek to return to time and time again.

Please accept our apologies that you found aspects of your dining experience to be less than superb. We are constantly reviewing our menu options and food quality; therefore, I welcome your feedback on how we can improve our dining experience even further. I wish to also apologize that you encountered service that was less than efficient and a departure from our service standards. At Meliã we are committed to developing and deploying highly trained staff and your specific feedback will go a long way in this effort.

On another note, in furtherance of enhancing the overall appearance of our Resort’s exterior, we have commenced beautification works to our Resort’s facade and look forward to an improved product. I do apologize that the placement of working apparatus which is the heaviest aspect of this work impacted your stay. We have made the appropriate adjustments and subsequently, this does not register as a guest concern. Should you decide to return to the island, please feel free to reach out to me directly at Chevaz. Chambers@melia.com.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We celebrated my fiancé’s birthday at this All (mostly) Inclusive Resort. Biggest disappointment was having my request for top shelf bourbon being rejected because I had the wrong color wristband. We were not offered an opportunity to upgrade. Nice beach, pool, people. Great variety of food. Within a beach walk of Baha Mar Casino

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChuckRunkle

Dear ChuckRunkle,

Thank you for choosing Melia Nassau Beach All-Inclusive!

We are elated to read that you had a great time celebrating your fiancé’s birthday at our resort. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we hope you decide to return for all your future celebrations!

Kenisha Brown