Book In Advance

from US$ 25.00
from US$ 65.00
from US$ 29.99
1,826 results
All reviews cruise port within walking distance rent chairs minute walk tiki hut close to downtown an umbrella few hours fish fry jerk chicken nice walk beautiful water clear water senor frogs conch fritters lounge chairs white sand
Reviewed 19 April 2018

15 years ago I would have rated this excellent. Still, this is a beach for teens and 20-somethings. In my 40's I only stayed for a few minutes. Being surrounded by 20 year old girls in bikinis while with your wife never makes for a good dinner conversation...

I saw some 30-somethings pretending to be 20-somethings but they stuck out like a sore thumb.

Still, it seemed like the kids were having fun. What drew me in was the gift shop. They have some really cool stuff there.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Russ F
Reviewed 17 April 2018

A free beach that we walked to from the Cruise ship terminal. Many shops, and restaurants between the Cruise terminal and the Beach area. there is food and drink available right at the beach. Beach is a little rocky and I noticed some broken glass on the beach as well, so water shoes are a must!

1  Thank Ge0rgetravels
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This beach is fun!!! It has music to dance too!!! But make sure you bring water shoes because the sand is a little rocky. They have delicious drinks to purchase and rent chairs also. The chairs are about $25 I think and you get umbrella and a drink.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Tintin52
Reviewed 15 April 2018

It was close enough to the port that we could walk. So we saved a lot of money for our family of 6. The water was a little cloudy, not at clear as the beach we visited the day before, but still that beautiful turquoise blue. We walked to the end where it was less crowded. Nice sandy beach, but you have to be careful of rocks.

1  Thank christyinpa
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Packed with cruisers, 6 ships in the day we went (and left). Lots of small restaurants, bars. Not as pretty as other beaches in the island. Right in Nassau, within walking distance of town.

2  Thank kapusty