“A little taste of Heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Oceanfront Villa, Main Entrance
Oceanfront Villa from private cul-de-sac
Oceanfront Villa from Ocean
Master bed room with balcony, 2nd floor
Master bed room with balcony
Master bed room with open French Doors to balcony overlooking the ocean
view from Master bed room balcony to Atholl Island
view from Master bed room balcony down on beach area and breakwater
Master suite bathroom: seperate shower and seperate toilette, 2 wash basins
from kitchencounter to porch
view from living-dining-kitchen
sunrise view from porch
porch
stairs to the ocean and garden
chilling out under Palm trees
Beach area with Deck and Breakwater
View from Deck
Prince Charles Dr beach, 2 min walk from Villa
Prince Charles Dr Beach
The Oceanfront Villa in \'green\' before \'yellow\'
Villa from oceanside
early morning
morning sun
meditating?
Back Porch
Villa from Ocean side
Moon Rise @ Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Rose_J45
Atlanta, Georgia
“A little taste of Heaven”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I don't know were to start. The vacation rental was absolutely beautiful and looked exactly as displayed in the pictures. It felt like home away from home. The publich beach was a short walk and we spent everyday visiting. There was concern regarding the water filtration system on the Island and Martinia explained how the filtration system worked and accomodated our concerns by changing the filter and adding a little chlorine to the water. The sun rose around 6:15 am and it was asolutely beautiful from the back porch and watching the moon rise and glitter over the ocean in the evening was just as breathtaking. Every night there is a slight breeze and no mosquitos. It was fascinating watching high and low tides and feeding the fish(bread) right in the back yard. On the public beach down from the villa we saw stingrays, octopus and various small tropical fish. During low tide the sand dunes are revealed and you can sit out practically in the middle of the ocean. The location is beautiful and driving in Nassau is not difficult at all. There is rush hour traffic and some aggressive driving. Gas and food is a expensive so be prepared.

Liked best: The beach
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TexasBuff...
Dallas Texas
“It is as if my friend loaned me her home.”
Reviewed 4 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

I feel as if I had a friend that let me borrow her home. No question was unimportant to her. Her guidance on our trip was greatly appreciated.

The home is wonderfully maintained. It sits along a short private road that it shares with two especially large, luxury homes. This area is away from the hustle of the tourist areas and is filled with many beautiful homes. The rooms are large and properly furnished for a visit. A rental car was important for us to get where we wanted to go.

The ocean is close enough that throwing a rock from the porch to the water is a simple task. While there is plenty of sand for the kids to play in, this is not what I’d call a sandy beach. Some sort of protective swimming shoes make walking on the beach more comfortable. The water is clear, beautiful and ready to swim in. If you want to walk from you room to the casinos and restaurants, stay at Atlantis. If you want a beautiful home, super close to the water in a luxury neighborhood, this property and its hostess will not disappoint.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The assistance provided by our hostess. The water is so very close.
Liked least: It rained while we were there.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
abbimu17
Bronx, New York
“Absolute Paradise”
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

As I write this review, it is with a heavy heart that I am back at home instead of back at that villa.

I, like many other travelers, was absolutely skeptical in regards to vacation rentals. After hearing horror stories of scams surrounding vacation rentals, this was not the route I wanted to take. However, if you've done any research you'd know that a decent hotel in Nassau is EXTREMELY expensive for a trusted hotel room free of bed bugs and dirt. Not to mention what dining at a restaurant every single day, for every single meal would cost. So, I resigned to the vacation rental route and I absolutely do not regret the experience, or meeting Martina.

Martina was extremely patient with me, as I questioned her extensively with questions such as "IS THIS A SCAM!?" and "what's a secure way to pay?" She's well-mannered, friendly, and I personally couldn't ask for anyone better to work with regarding a vacation rental. She made everything simple.

For weeks I kept returning to the site until the day of our departure, excited about the pictures. As soon as we stepped up to the house, it was like entering into a dream. It felt surreal. I felt so familiar with the house already because of its pictures, but still breathless as the pictures did no justice to the beauty that the villa holds. Everything was clean, spotless, and shiny. Spacious is an understatement for how big this villa was.

As I stayed in the master bedroom, I awoke to the beautiful sunrise each morning for 7 days. We snorkeled and saw so many fish, it was exciting. No commute necessary either. We just walked right on out of the villa each day! We barbecued for dinner most days, and ate on the picnic table in the back watching the sunset. It was absolutely amazing.

Although the villa is kept on the east side of the island, it is easy to access the downtown markets and Paradise Island. Less than a fifteen minute drive and you'd be in a different world packed with tourists. We loved being able to come to the peace and quiet of the villa. Absolutely a home away from home.

Martina provided everything in the villa, and there was nothing that we could be disappointed in. Every pot, bowl, plate, utensil needed can be found in that kitchen, along with every appliance. The water pressure was incredible as well. We couldn't find any flaw with the villa, except the fact that you have to leave it. On the very last day, I almost shed a tear as we waved goodbye. Should I hit the lottery, I'd definitely buy the villa and move to the Bahamas. :-) At the very least, we'd definitely rent again.

Martina, thank you again for the wonderful accommodations. I'd definitely love to keep in touch.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach and backyard views
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Canada
Reviewed 2 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
TX
Reviewed 11 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Ocean access and the view
Liked least: Hated leaving
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing