3,833 results
All reviews private beach the executive lounge paradise island day pass watch the cruise ships business hotel straw market hotel beach dunkin donuts cruise port senor frogs fish fry aqua restaurant bay street nice beach senior frogs hotel guests
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff very unpleasant Rooms are too small Bed very uncomfortable Maids take way too long to clean Wifi horrible Charges on my credit card i did not make Spoke to 2 managers but it was uselessSave your money go somewhere else

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at British Colonial Hilton Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Venture08320665029,

Thank you for taking the time to share your travel experience with us. We take your concerns very seriously and appreciate you letting us know what was unsatisfactory during your stay. Your comments have been shared with our team. We hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was friendly. There, I started with the nice part of the review first.

The beach excursion was $82 per adult and that includes a $40 food/drink voucher. Their drink and food service didn’t start until after 11. With the 15% gratuity and 12% VAT the $40 voucher equals one sandwich and two beers. The property did NOT include a dedicated changing area. They had a foot wash area coming off the beach, but no shower area to rinse off the salt water.

One last thing- and this will only apply until probably the year 2020... They are building a new resort right next door and the only break to the construction noise was when the workers broke for lunch.

Overall terrible experience.

But the staff was nice.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ttw23408
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at British Colonial Hilton Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear ttw23408,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you had a disappointing Beach Excursion experience, and that your rest was interrupted by outside noise. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise, and your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Do not stay here! I would like to say I was indeed most disappointed in this Hilton Hotel. I am a HHonors member and this was by far one of the worst Hiltons I've stayed at and truly does not represent the Hilton Brand. Nothing worked my entire stay! The hotel needs major updates, and could be cleaner. The elevator was out for 3 days and only 1 worked. There were lines to wait to get to your room. The TVs did not work and we had to call the guest service 4-5 times to get resolved. The bar ran out of drinks... the ice machine was out of order, the atm was out of order. I mean it was ridiculous. Staff was not proactive and you had to ask for everything! The gratuity is included in your bill for food so they dont care to work as hard and provide service as you would expect. In the end my bill was incorrect and I had to wait 30 plus minutes for the hotel rep to fix. This was not worth my money or time. Recommend you stay at the Baha Mar Grand Hyayy resort!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Ari N
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at British Colonial Hilton Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ari N,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserved during your recent stay. Please know that the problems encountered are not typical of our hotel and staff and will be addressed accordingly to avoid recurrence for future guests. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I stayed at the British Colonial Hilton for 5 days. The first day, we encountered several concerns. The TV in our room, our daughter's room and sister-in-laws room did not work. After several calls and visits to the front desk, the TV in our room and my daughter's room were finally fixed; however my sister-in-laws room still was not fixed. This hotel had 3 elevators, which only 1 elevator worked. ATM machine was broken, rooms were not cleaned properly. This hotel rooms are outdated and is in need of a serious makeover. Service in the restaurant was good. Make sure you review your bill, I found a couple of charges that were added. Beware!!!

1  Thank tamranorfleet103

Dear tamranorfleet103,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. We’ve addressed the issues you described with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise, and your feedback helps us improve. We hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The beach is great and the pool is, too. You will be right downtown and easy walking distance to all kinds of shopping. Make sure to spend some quality time in the hammocks! Breakfast at Aqua restaurant is good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends