All reviews fish fry front desk short walk marriott brand great location and lovely staff within walking distance to downtown island view really enjoyed our stay here recommend this hotel would stay here again awesome hotel directly across the street paradise island a nice place to stay pleasure of staying one night stay the hotel offers
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This is our first time at the Courtyard Marriott Nassau Bahamas. We are a family of 4. We stayed in a double room. Very crisp and clean. The staff is very professional and courteous. Ms frazier at the front desk was very pleasant and knowledgable. ( if you are ever here ask for her). There is a bar and restaurant in the lobby area. The prices are within reason and portions are generous. A MUST stay if you are on a budget and want to be close to every thing ( beach is across the street, straw market and down town within walking distance 5 to 10 minutes away ).

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We missed our flight and booked his online last minute for an extra night.
This hotel is not good, it smells like chicken. Everything was dirty, the windows are like little tiny jail windows. Its very old and worn down.
Pros:The staff was nice, the bed sheets were clean. This is a hard 2 star.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank gloria_flowers3030
Samantha F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and
we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a
teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel
team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent such
challenges from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you
again whenever your travels bring you back to Nassau.

Samantha Frazier
samantha.frazier@courtyard.com

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We were happy to return to stay here as the location is perfect for the beach and Fish Fry.
We had free parking and a choice of free welcome drinks. Wifi was great. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I arrived at this hotel with some reservations. However when I arrived I was [leasently suprised. The kids that were with me were in awe of such a wonderful sight. The informed me that they think that they were going to have a great time.I throughly enjoyed my stay here at this hotel. It was a pleasent surprise. The atmosphere was very inviting and I would visit again. The staff were very helpful and pleasent. The room was wonderful. I liked the light colors and the addition of the wall art. I normally rate a hotel based on its bathroom and I can say good things. It was spacious and clean. The bed itself was omfortable and it actually gave relif to a back issue that i have in the last two months. Overall my experience here at the hotel was a great one. I would like to extend a special thank you to Mr. Davis who walked me up the stairs to make sure that my keeys wokred. Thank you.

Room tip: The rooms were very nice and quiet given the amount of person that were at the hotel.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I've visited this hotel at least 3-4 times; my most recent being the 7th May. The two latest visits were truly enhanced by the courtesy of Samantha Fraiser! I believe if you show up at the hotel, troubled or distressed, Mr. Fraiser, can without a shadow of a doubt revive your spirits! It's persons with Samantha's attitude that would make guests always return! Thank you Samantha!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo