“Wow!”
Review of Dolphin Close Encounter - CLOSED

Dolphin Close Encounter
More attraction details
Owner description: Meet some of the ocean's friendliest residents: they're loveable, if not a little pushy, so why not meet them through this program?
Reviewed 23 July 2016

We were picked up from the Paradise Island pier and ferried out to the Blue Lagoon Island. The trainers were incredible and the experience so memorable. Everyone knew their stuff. After the encounter was done, we spent the rest of the day on the island. The day we went it was quiet, peaceful, included an inflatable water park and provided a great beach.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

I loved every minute of it and being close and personal with the dolphins. We could only do the encounter because of my sons height and he was disappointed at first but afterwards he said that is an experience he will never forget. For the price you cant beat it! To top it off (Manny Ramirez) was there with us at the encounter.

1  Thank Tonya W
Reviewed 12 July 2015

My friend and I went on this trip and had a wonderful time!! It is fun for all ages, the staff are very nice and informative. The Dolphins are kept in a special cove, so that they are in a natural environment. I highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

All customers Beware before you sign their release forms for your photo CDs make sure to check your cd pictures because the pictures I bought are so bad they covered the dolphin blue lagoon bahamas . I ask them for replacements, they didn't give any, didn't give me refunds and worse of all person handling their FB account started calling me names, kept saying he/she will send the replacement pictures and asked for my address but then blocked me so I can't send my mailing address..Photolab said they can't remove the word blue lagoon bahamas .. Really?? I don't know if they can't or they won't ....person handling FB account for dolphin encounters is Very very rude , called me a bully for complaining about my pictures. I posted my pictures on their FB website so customers can see them and they got very upset. bring your own camera .pictures are expensive and I can guarantee you will end up paying expensive pictures and all you'll get is a picture of you with a dolphin covered with blue lagoon bahamas. If you get lucky blue lagoon bahamas might not cover the dolphin but if you are unlucky like me you will end up with the same pictures like mine and you will feel stupid for paying so much money on ugly pictures and I can guarantee you they will not treat you nicely , like you are not even a person ...once you send them emails to replace your pictures , they don't care and they will call you names if you insist on asking them to remove the word blue lagoon bahamas. Bring Your Own Camera. Do not rely on their photographer , our photographer had an attitude , like she was very unhappy ...just a warning to all those who plan to buy pictures . We paid 400 US dollars for 2 people for dolphin swimming and we paid directly on their company. We didn't even get to use their beach ,it was closed on that day, the least they could do was remove the word blue lagoon bahamas on the dolphin but even that they won't do it. They just want your money for the pictures but doesn't care if you get a decent picture or not, once they have your money , they are done with you.