“Terrible online customer service”
Review of Dolphin Close Encounter - CLOSED

Dolphin Close Encounter
More attraction details
Owner description: Meet some of the ocean's friendliest residents: they're loveable, if not a little pushy, so why not meet them through this program?
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

All customers Beware before you sign their release forms for your photo CDs make sure to check your cd pictures because the pictures I bought are so bad they covered the dolphin blue lagoon bahamas . I ask them for replacements, they didn't give any, didn't give me refunds and worse of all person handling their FB account started calling me names, kept saying he/she will send the replacement pictures and asked for my address but then blocked me so I can't send my mailing address..Photolab said they can't remove the word blue lagoon bahamas .. Really?? I don't know if they can't or they won't ....person handling FB account for dolphin encounters is Very very rude , called me a bully for complaining about my pictures. I posted my pictures on their FB website so customers can see them and they got very upset. bring your own camera .pictures are expensive and I can guarantee you will end up paying expensive pictures and all you'll get is a picture of you with a dolphin covered with blue lagoon bahamas. If you get lucky blue lagoon bahamas might not cover the dolphin but if you are unlucky like me you will end up with the same pictures like mine and you will feel stupid for paying so much money on ugly pictures and I can guarantee you they will not treat you nicely , like you are not even a person ...once you send them emails to replace your pictures , they don't care and they will call you names if you insist on asking them to remove the word blue lagoon bahamas. Bring Your Own Camera. Do not rely on their photographer , our photographer had an attitude , like she was very unhappy ...just a warning to all those who plan to buy pictures . We paid 400 US dollars for 2 people for dolphin swimming and we paid directly on their company. We didn't even get to use their beach ,it was closed on that day, the least they could do was remove the word blue lagoon bahamas on the dolphin but even that they won't do it. They just want your money for the pictures but doesn't care if you get a decent picture or not, once they have your money , they are done with you.

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

We just returned from Blue Lagoon and had a great time. We did the dolphin swim with Zoe, Princess, Abaco, and baby Louie. It was well worth it. The food vouchers we got supplied us with a ton of food. We found a nice shady place on the beach and just relaxed for the rest of our day.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I was on my mid semester break, marking was all done and I wanted to indulge in some R & R. What would I do without leaving home? Well I found the perfect adventure. I had received an blast promoting a resident's discount for the Dolphin Close Encounters on Blue Lagoon Island and thought…..I'd try something new. So on Friday, February 27, 2015 I did just that. I sailed to Blue Lagoon Island on a catamaran courtesy of Dolphin encounters, and played with the dolphins!

I live in paradise, so I am accustomed to the beautiful waters. I did enjoy the quiet time away from the noise and rush of the city as I dozed in a hammock under the shade of majestic coconut palms. There was food and beverages for purchase, but I never bothered since I had packed bottled water and fruit for my 3 hour jaunt.

The staff were very courteous and helpful, especially Pete one of the catamaran captains. Shawn (the dolphin) my newest friend along with his trainer Marvin were fantastic. I was excited, and never thought it would be sooooo enjoyable. I petted, kissed, hugged and danced with Shawn during my 30 minute program (inclusive of orientation: dolphin facts). I even felt Shawn's teeth, though with some trepidation. I must admit while I am not a pet fan, I can manage a dolphin any day!!

Get your hat, sunscreen, flip flops and an attitude of fun and make your way to Dolphin Close Encounters, Blue Lagoon Island. What a great way to get away from home while remaining at home!

Reviewed 12 October 2014

Just came back from Bahamas, seen the dolphins. It was my first time so I didn't know what to expect . Thought it was interesting . Wish we could of spent more time in the water with the animal. But I think it's worth it. Next time I'll try actually swimming with them instead of just petting them.

1  Thank Pocahontasdoll3