“My kids did this”
Review of Dolphin Close Encounter - CLOSED

Dolphin Close Encounter
More attraction details
Owner description: Meet some of the ocean's friendliest residents: they're loveable, if not a little pushy, so why not meet them through this program?
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My kids did this and my husband and I were observers
which is a fee of $45 each (just to watch them)!!!! You have to take a 30 min ride to & from the place while in port at Nassau. The kids had so much fun. The cute dolphins were like kids themselves. I was wishing I had did the excursion myself. The staff were so friendly and very helpful. It's about a 4 hr deal so allow that when deciding your excursions . We were on Royal Caribbean majesty of the seas.

1  Thank thharrsfam

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My BF and I did the Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon and we're wowed by these beautiful creatures.
I had done a similar program a few years back in Florida, but this one was in the open and on a beautiful private island. The dolphins were fun, friendly and smart. We couldn't stop smiling the whole time we were there.
We got to kiss, pet, dance and "swim" with our dolphin - who was joined by her baby for part of the program which was a treat.

The island itself it very pretty. A little built up for my liking, but you could walk to the back of the island or over the bridge to find gorgreous views away from the crowds.

Cruise ships deposit 100's of day trippers every day. So go early in the am and get settled in before they come. or find your own bit of paradise.

Good Bar, decent food and terrific and knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to make your day enjoyable.

1  Thank Emma C
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We loved it! Highly recommended!!! The staff was great and the Island is beautiful! Bring your underwater camera and snorkel gear.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Quite expensive for what it was. Spent almost as much time with dolphins as we spent in the classroom orientation. Neat experience but we expected more.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 December 2012

This was an excellent excursion for the family. The boat ride over to the island was great for sightseeing. The Dolphin Experience was informative and fun. The staff did a great job. There were also other activities and beaches on the island. The food was affordable as well. We were very impressed!

2  Thank m m