“Girls Just Want to Have Fun”
Entry Veranda
Large, wide driveway for 3-4 cars
Grassy Side Area
Custom Walkway path to Klein Beach
Casa La Famiglia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Denise P
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Girls Just Want to Have Fun”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Casa La Famiglia is the most beautiful place that I have ever stayed. From the time I walked through the front door my group of 9 ladies felt at home. The villa has been carefully planned and designed with attention to every detail. The view took my breath away and the infinity pool made you feel like you were on the edge of the Carribean. The villa was spacious with 4 master bedrooms and 2 additional beds. Each room had a outdoor shower, safe and TV which I never turned on. The staff was readily available and very accommodating. I felt like a real cook in the kitchen with all the fancy gadgets and spices. It was very nice to have laundry and dishwasher detergent. Christine is a fabulous host, always available and answers emails in a timely manner. She also provides suggestions for any activities you might want to experience on St John. I cannot wait to return. It really was the vacation of a lifetime and I am so grateful I got to experience it at the Casa.

84Jumanji
Hermantown, Minnesota
“Magnificent Villa, Amazing Views”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We fell in love the moment we walked through the doors. The most peaceful, beautiful sight I have ever seen—and that was only the view. The infinity pool, when photographed, gives the illusion that you are floating in the Caribbean Sea. The Villa is spectacular and has everything you will need to experience a carefree vacation. The kitchen is fully equipped along with every spice you could possibly need for a home cooked meal via the gourmet stove or the top of the line outdoor BBQ grill. Christine and Mark’s staff is top notch. Mr. Piper was waiting for us at the agreed upon time to drive us to the Villa. On the way to the Villa, he stopped to point out important locations on the island (preferred grocery store, gas station, quieter beach, construction site of second Villa). Upon arrival, he brought us into the great room where there were party favors, balloons, a banner, and a birthday card! I completely forgot that I had told Christine that this was the reason for the trip! I was very moved that she went the extra mile to make us feel special and welcomed!! Mr. Piper was always available for any questions, suggestions for must see beaches and/or restaurants, or any other needs that our group had. We had prearranged with Crystal, Christy’s of St. John, for breakfast, lunch, and beverage provisioning—which I highly recommend. She had purchased all of the items on our list and put them away. Within minutes of our arrival, we changed into our suits, grabbed a favorite beverage, and took in the view while floating in the infinity pool!! This was our first trip to lovely St. John and it was everything and more that we had hoped it would be. I now understand why everyone that I had ever talked to that visited this beautiful place had guaranteed me that I would fall in love and have to come back. We are planning on a return visit in 2019 and will definitely rent from Christine and Mark!!

Tracy, MN (submitted 05/2017)

Mark O
“Beautiful Villa...Beautiful Vacation!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

The three priorities to real estate: location, location, location. Casa de la Famiglia has it all and more. A master artist couldn't paint a more perfect setting. This was our fourth visit to St John and this villa was a significant element of our best experience to date. We had a hard time deciding between visiting the world-class beaches or just staying at the villa to enjoy what it has to offer. I now have the owner's phone number in my speed dial. You won't find a better host on the island than Christine.

Shane L
“Best Vacation”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

What an amazing place! The layout of the villa was perfect, and the view spectacular. Christine and the island help were very accomodating and responsive. We had such a great time we decided to book it again! Our families took away some great memories.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: amazing view
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Luckymom3...
Cary, North Carolina
“Fantastic Vacation in a Fantastic Villa”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

This amazing villa was the key component to a perfect vacation. The villa lived up to and surpassed all our expectations. Every decorative detail,luxurious furnishing and visual delight made us feel spoiled and yet, wonderfully, comfortably at home all at nice. When you combine this gorgeous, well-appointed home with its magnificent view on idyllic Sthohn island, it is truly paradise!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing