“Great vibe, great prices, great food”

The Longboard - Coastal Cantina
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: The Longboard is a Caribbean-inspired Coastal Cantina, focusing on fresh, local ingredients, offering light and healthy fares and creative cocktails inspired from coastal regions around the globe. Our menu is comprised with the intention for guests to share bar snacks or small plates before moving on to the rest of the menu. Our bar menu offers a wide selection of house-crafted cocktails, beers, wines, and specialty drinks, including our world-famous Frozen Painkiller. Daily Happy Hour is from 3 PM - 6 PM.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great vibe, great prices, great food. Poke bowl delicious and staff great.
And now I’m getting annoyed that trip advisor is making me say more or this review won’t be posted. Do I really need to say more?!

Reviewed 11 November 2018

Best (and only) Frozen Painkiller! Best Frose too! Good vibes and servers/bar tenders. (Must mention that the view is not the best as there are always a few "mental" or "druggie" locals hanging out in front of the mini mart) But, we have always felt safe. It's just "part of island life" we were told.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

Four of us just enjoyed a fantastic meal at The Longboard. The fresh local wahoo and tuna were deliciously prepared. The menu is creative and has something for everyone. The frozen painkiller is good too! Our server was super friendly and helpful. In addition, this restaurant opened up and served free meals for many weeks after Hurricane Irma devastated St. John last year, so I am extra happy to support them.

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Each time I've been on the island since The Longboard opened, my schedule never worked to be in Cruz Bay when they were open. Finally this trip the stars aligned. Stopped in after a day at the North Shore beaches. Sat at the bar, and enjoyed chatting with the bartender. Very interesting cocktail menu. Lots of fresh, local fish options. Extremely well-prepared. Can't wait to visit again! Thanks Longboard Crew!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The portabella mushroom bowl is sooo goood! This is my favorite item on the menu at Long Board. It looks healthy and makes you feel healthy. I call this my brain food meal. When I need a lot of energy and to stay focused I order this for dinner. Also helps me recover faster from my migraines! I wanted to toss that out there for those who experience migraines, on the recovery side make sure you eat in or order to go. It helps!

Date of visit: October 2018