“Good take out deli foods and breakfast”
Review of North Shore Deli

North Shore Deli
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We stopped in twice, first for deli take out and second for breakfast.
Got takeout chicken salad and tuna salad, both very good and quick cheap lunch back at our rental.
Went back for breakfast, had a breakfast sandwich, corned beef hash and breakfast scramble, all very good!
Friendly staff!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I live on St John and I have to say this place is the best! The food is all home made and incredible, the staff is friendly and accommodating and everything is just Sooooo Good!!! I dont eat at the same places too often but I go to the North Shore Deli probably 2 or 3 times a week, you just cant beat it! Thanks guys for being AWESOME!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We found this little spot and their breakfast sandwiches were great. Smoothie was delicious too and the prices are reasonable. They also have a good selection of vegetarian and vegan items!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

this is a little hidden gem in Mongoose Junction, great place for a morning coffee, smoothie, or a breakfast sandwich....... they have a lot of vegetarian options also.

1  Thank EcoTraveler13
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stopped here for a bite to eat and sit in the air conditioned eating area. I had the Pirate Piggy sandwich which has Roast pork, ham, Swiss cheese, pickles and home made mustard. It was heated and really tasted good. I wish they had a location near my home. Another selection in our group was the Pastrami Tsunami. I ate half of that sandwich too. They have an excellent source of meat, so flavorful. They serve 12 sandwiches, or you can build your own. They also have several salads. I didn't notice until I read the take out menu that they had milk shakes, and breakfast. This is a great place to pick up a reasonably priced lunch that tastes great.

1  Thank Dennis K