“The Best Turkey Sandwich Ever ~”
Review of North Shore Deli

North Shore Deli
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 26 January 2016

My wife and I had lunch at North Shore Deli. We both ordered turkey sandwiches, one was a #4, the other a #5. After my wife finished the first half of her sandwich, she looked at me and said with absolute certainty, "That is the best turkey sandwich I've ever had"! I couldn't agree more. Just wonderful. The buns were soft and fresh. The lettuce, tomatoes, and onions looked colorful and fresh (and were). The one I ate had bacon on it, which was crispy and flavorful. My wife loved her pesto, and whatever the dressing or aioli was on mine, very tasty. The turkey was delicious and piled so high, you really had to open wide to get a bite. Everything about the sandwich was fantastic! Also I need to mention the service was friendly and attentive. The gentleman from Ohio that I believe is the owner was also very friendly and made sure everything was good. Just a fantastic lunch experience.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

Breakfast, lunch, drinks and desserts! Good stop for sandwiches to take to the beach. They were so good! Went back multiple times.
Eat a jumble.....oats, brown sugar and chocolate. YUM

Reviewed 22 January 2016

We love this deli. A bit expensive, but overall great quality and delicious foods! We come for take-out a bit, lots of smoothies and we like to grab food before heading to the airport.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I was worried after cafe livin closed about where to get my breakfast but North shore deli is hands down the best breakfast option in cruz bay. Staff is always cheerful and happy to accommodate even if you order an egg sandwich with bacon, sausage and ham...

1  Thank Mnolson
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Coffee is pretty good, fresh baked muffins are delicious when warm from oven, but the sandwiches are really disappointing from what the prior owners of Deli Grotto used to make. It's still probably the best option for bringing lunch to the beach if you are in Cruz Bay and heading to north shore beaches.

3  Thank MadRiverColonel