“Awesome Eggs Benedict!”

Cruz Bay Landing
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 28
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Casual park dining, located directly across from ferry dock. Features St John's only coffee bar and a 22 foot shuffleboard table. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Check out our menus online. Open from 7am - 9pm.
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We came here one morning looking for a good breakfast after just doing a morning run. Needless to say we were all pretty hungry! This little place was great, had a great breakfast menu, and the food was awesome!! I was really impressed, everything I had I really really loved!

They had a lot of good options on their menu, like breakfast sandwiches and burritos and omelets and the like, but I saw they had eggs Benedict and I couldn't resist! I got the Alaskan Benedict, which was an English muffin with salmon, red onion, and capers topped with a poached egg and hollandaise sauce...it was perfection! Oh boy that was one of the best eggs Benedict I have ever had! Soooo good!! I was impressed, it really hit the spot! Also it came with potatoes, which were very good as well, and seasoned perfectly. The entire breakfast was a sure fire hit and was just what we were looking for after the run!

The place is easy to find, also, which is part of the reason we ended up here to begin with...right across from the plaza when you get off the ferry. They have outdoor seating as well as a small indoor area, and an outdoor bar as well. For not being very big, they utilize the space well, and it has a very inviting atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast, and I'm sure we will be back sometime for more of those eggs Benedict!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Cruz Bay Landing remains a great spot to order that cheeseburger in paradise while watching the world of Cruz Bay go by. For lunch one day we dropped by for burgers and drinks. The restaurant sits at one end of the small plaza by the passenger ferry landing. You can see much of island living there--locals, tourists, the folks who seems to spend their days in the plaza, and of course a few chickens. The burgers and drinks are great. The restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner too, but we always do lunch there. This is a great place to get on island time.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Cruz Bay landing was recommended to us for breakfast. It did not disappoint. We had the plain Jane pancakes with a side of bacon. The pancakes were huge! Three pancakes that pretty much covered the plate and were fluffy too! The thick cut bacon was crispy and salty just like bacon should be. Great breakfast!

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Love the ambiance of the place. Service was fast and overall great. No island time issues. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Have experienced better on the island but overall would recommend this place for a really nice night out.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate breakfast here 3 times during our stay. Loved the Egg sandwich on English Muffin, Spicy Bloody Mary. Great service and in an excellent location.