“Perfect Place for our Honeymoon!!”

Review of The Cottage Condo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lulu4150
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Perfect Place for our Honeymoon!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Loved the cottage! It is small but what more does a couple need then a clean bed, bathroom, and beautiful views! I certainly didn't want to cook on my honeymoon so we were totally fine with just a toaster and microwave. A few times we ate breakfast out on the deck and ate all of our other meals out. While they do say a car is not a must I would highly recommend it. We didn't go with a rental car reservation but we did end up renting a car for 4 days. I would recommend using St John car rental. They gave us a nice jeep and when we wanted to extend our car rental by 2 days it was no problem. We didn't use it going into town because it is a pain to find parking but to explore you want a Jeep. Taking a taxi to the beaches can get expensive. Must go beaches are Maho and Trunk Bay. Must go restaurants/bars are Beach Bar, ZoZos, and Margarita Phils.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The views!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
NY
Reviewed 19 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Leawod KS
Reviewed 7 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

SC
Reviewed 26 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

NY
Reviewed 25 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing