We loved our stay here. The staff is so accommodating, our condo was beautiful (11C), and the grounds are gorgeous. We had a harbor view, which is lovely, but we did hear the music from the bars in town till about 11 PM, as well as the ferries. This honestly didn't bother us; the birds and crickets were just as noisy, so we just soaked it all in as part of our Caribbean experience. We liked looking at all of the boats coming into the harbor. However, I think the ocean side is probably a little quieter. We particularly enjoyed walking to town every evening, having a trip at one of the ocean side bars, going to dinner, and walking home. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay