“Don't miss this gem”

Add it.
Sip & Chill Coffee Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in St. John
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Right on the water at Cruz Bay. Great view, great drinks, great food and an awesome location. After a day on the beach, this was perfect!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Today when I stopped in to see what Sip & Chill was offering: I saw an employee making a hot sub for another customer. It looked great. I decided to order the St. John Club. I was amazed by the taste. I sat down in the air conditioned shop ( hard to find on St. John ) and ate. I really enjoyed it. I will definitely be back .

1  Thank Busybee-305
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Here's the deal, when you grab a pre-made sandwich that has one tiny slice of turkey and cheese that is $5.95, asking for additional ingredients like lettuce tomato and pickles shouldn't cost another $2. Yep, not only was the woman "helping" us rude to her coworker but she was clearly inconvenienced when I asked for these toppings to an already overpriced sandwich. She made sure after we had paid to charge us another $2 for these toppings. I understand imports come at a premium but this was the first business that has openly taken advantage of people coming through the door. Our intention in stopping was to save a few $$ by picking up for a quick bite but this was not the case here. Just go to a nice restaurant for a better meal at the same price. Oh yeah let me warm you about the difference between a 16oz and a 20oz latte. Not another shot of espresso...but another 4oz of milk that cost $1.

1  Thank Sterling_lll
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We got some frappes and shakes. They were good. It took a while, but everyone is on island time. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This is where I left my friends were have iphone! I am not an owner of an iphone and never realized how other people love their iphone. Coffee and food were tasty here.