“Nice frappes. ”

Add it.
Sip & Chill Coffee Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in St. John
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We got some frappes and shakes. They were good. It took a while, but everyone is on island time. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This is where I left my friends were have iphone! I am not an owner of an iphone and never realized how other people love their iphone. Coffee and food were tasty here.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Great place to stop by in the mornings for coffee and pastries. We also stopped for sandwiches on the way to the beach. They also have great yogurt with a million toppings to choose from for the kids.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Found this shop with my family. We needed a cold beverage and they made us an iced Americana and a iced coffee. It was a respectable cup of coffee with great flavor. The price was spot on.

Beyond the coffee, the people were very nice with the perfect island charm that you get in St John. Such a huge difference from st Thomas shops.

Btw - this place is very walkable from the ferry. We only had 15 minutes and made it back in time.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I had an iced coffee drink, my husband a strawberry milkshake. Very refreshing and convenient before getting on the ferry to St. Thomas.