“Breakfast Sandwich of Champions”

Pickles In Paradise
Ranked #22 of 121 Restaurants in St. John
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Stopped 3 mornings in a row on the way to beach to grab breakfast sandwich as well as sandwiches for lunch. The ciabatta bread the breakfast sandwich was served on was amazing!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Picked up a sandwhich and side of potato salad here at the very beginning of trip while staying in Coral Bay on way to north shore. Taste and quantity was good, just a bit pricey. We bought sandwhich fixings for rest of the trip. It was a little warm inside if you wanted to eat there, definitely needed to sit outside to get some air.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I recently got takeout from Pickles for a group of us. The sandwiches were a very nice portion, but nobody was overly impressed with the taste. I would consider trying another sandwich or breakfast as nothing was actually bad, but not sure I will rush to return. Prices good for portion.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Wow!! We were so lucky to find this spot along the road as we were driving our rented jeep looking for the donkeys in the area! Not only was the food good but so fresh as well-so many homemade options to choose from that we actually had a hard time deciding! The staff is so friendly and gave me tips on how to act around the wild donkeys and roosters that can frequently be seen right on the restaurant grounds! We saw them here!! Can't wait to go back and if we lived in St John we would eat here every week!!!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I stopped here with friends for a quick lunch and this will become my new "go to" sandwich shop before I hit the beaches. The Caribbean wrap was huge and easily fed 3 of us-we also shared devilled eggs--all delicious, fresh and made to order! I also stopped in a few times for coffee and a scone--also very good