“Average taste, good portions”

Pickles In Paradise
Ranked #22 of 124 Restaurants in St. John
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 October 2016

I recently got takeout from Pickles for a group of us. The sandwiches were a very nice portion, but nobody was overly impressed with the taste. I would consider trying another sandwich or breakfast as nothing was actually bad, but not sure I will rush to return. Prices good for portion.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Wow!! We were so lucky to find this spot along the road as we were driving our rented jeep looking for the donkeys in the area! Not only was the food good but so fresh as well-so many homemade options to choose from that we actually had a hard time deciding! The staff is so friendly and gave me tips on how to act around the wild donkeys and roosters that can frequently be seen right on the restaurant grounds! We saw them here!! Can't wait to go back and if we lived in St John we would eat here every week!!!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I stopped here with friends for a quick lunch and this will become my new "go to" sandwich shop before I hit the beaches. The Caribbean wrap was huge and easily fed 3 of us-we also shared devilled eggs--all delicious, fresh and made to order! I also stopped in a few times for coffee and a scone--also very good

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We are in St. John's after season and had visited a few beaches. Starving and noticing several restaurants were closed, we stub bled upon Pickles. Good food, nice staff. Make sure your internal clock is set to Island Time. Aka don't be in a hurry mon

Reviewed 5 September 2016

After a long drive aroun the most beautiful island, it was a pleasure to stop at this quaint sandwich restaurant. The food was good, the music great and you could sit inside ( rather warm) by the sports tv , or outside with a view. Next door is great pottery to visit with wonderful items to purchase. You can also sight up for a 2 hour class in pottery, morning or evening hours available. No pickles available, by the way.