“Thee Most Amazing Coconut Macaroons Ever!!!!!!”
Review of Baked in the Sun

Baked in the Sun
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in St. John
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Was thrilled to learn that the coconut macaroons that I loved to treat myself to at Caneel Bay came from Baked in the Sun!!!! If you like coconut at all, you must try these macaroons! They are amazing! Deliciously moist, full of flavor, packed with coconut, and the size of a golf ball! Do your self a huge favor and try one! Ugh, my absolute favorite and my sinful treat when I visit.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

when you pack your lunches for the beach don't forget some pastries & brownies from Baked in the Sun. Right up the hill beyond the school and ball field.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast today....egg, cheese and ham on a plain bagel, was really good. They had a lot of freshly baked products on display so got a pumpkin bread to go...also, really good, I'll be back

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Right on the way to the car ferry st. Thomas so we stopped in.
We tried four different pastries , they were all wonderful.
Quick friendly service.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

We had breakfast here and it was great. I had their scrambled eggs which was very tasty and well made. My husband enjoyed his bagels, lox and cream cheese. We also had their baked goods on a boat charter, The Kekoa, and the baked goods were very tasty. Definitely recommend breakfast there and they're baked goodies.