“Fantastic location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Standing on the patio looking at the pool and Caribbean
Patio on the beach-view beyond Cooking area with granite counter tops
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Standing on the patio looking at the pool and Caribbean
Patio on the beach-view beyond
Cooking area with granite counter tops
King size bed in master bedroom
Cooking area by sink
Aerial view of resort
Dresser in bedroom
View of the rear patio from the beach pool area
Picture from guest's view sitting on the patio having coffee in the morning
View arriving at resort-condo is in building on far left ground floor
Dining area
Sapphire beach by the c building
Catamaran in the Harbor at Sapphire Beach
Shower in bath
Access to beach from rear patio
Beach bar with live music on Sunday afternoon in Dec 2017
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Thomas B
“Fantastic location!”
Reviewed 6 November 2018 for a stay in October 2018

The view from the rear of this condo is spectacular. The rear door opens directly onto the beach. Your view is directly at St. John with the British Virgin Islands in the distance. The pool is steps away from your back door. A swimming beach is a few yards away with good snorkeling directly behind the condo. You are 5 minutes away from Lindquist Beach, the most beautiful beach in the world in my opinion, and without the crowds you'll find at Magen's Bay. The condo is in very good condition with a very comfortable king-size bed. We have been coming to St. Thomas every year since 1996. The only negative comment we have about this resort is the condition of the parking lot and roadway and the tennis courts. Both are in deplorable condition and not due to the hurricanes. They have been this way for more than 10 years. The Condo Owners Association should be embarassed to leave them in the condition they are in. All in all, we had a great vacation. Steve is a very accommodating owner and easy to do business with.

Your age range 65+
redwinetx
Ennis, Texas
“Great Views, Very Relaxing”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I definitely recommend this place. I took a relaxing, solo trip to St Thomas. This place was great! I never felt uneasy at the condo,or in Red Hook. The room was clean and neat. The couch could use some new seat cushions, but other than that it is nicely decorated. Steve was very helpful and responded quickly to provide me with all the information that I needed.

11 Apr 2017
Hi Leigh,
Thanks for the response, we are going to replace the couch when we get down there this year. I was purchased 3 years ago and has been somewhat of a disappointment. It has not held up very well. Finding furniture on island is difficult.
I am glad you had a great time!
Steve
CTMEISHA
Mystic Country, Connecticut
“ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME AND THE BEACH IS BEAUTIFUL”
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Thank you Steve you made all of our dreams come true and then some, I thank you so much for allowing my family to stay in your property we look forward to returning next year

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach
Liked least: Lack of nearby activities for children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Dec 2016
It is always nice to hear someone loves the place as much as we do!
Joy H
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Paradise in your backyard”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The views from this condo are to die for , I cant say that any more. I mean from walking from your patio to the beach in about 5-10 steps is amaaaazzzinng. I thoroughly enjoyed my time. My boyfriend and I didn't want to leave, we are already talking about revisiting soon. The food jerk chicken sandwich that was cook just steps a way at the stand on Sapphire Beach was great too! I cant say any more that the location and condo are such a treat, I will stay here again.

Your age range 25-34
Philip H
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My wife and I rented this condo as part of our trip to St Thomas this winter. We were so happy here that we wished we had planned to stay to stay here our whole trip! The location of this unit is perfect for sitting by the pool looking out over the ocean all day long. It really is 40 feet in front of you!

We rented a car because we thought we would be traveling around the island checking out different beaches, but we never left for 5 days. We picked up groceries on our way to the condo and between the barbecue grill on the porch and the little concession area (with great fries for $3) we had everything we needed.

I highly recommend this rental and plan to return next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location right on the beach and steps from the pool
Liked least: No Oven in the kitchen
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
5 Apr 2016
We are always glad when our guests have great time! There are a lot of guests that never leave the area, because they enjoy it so much.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing