My husband and I just returned from a week at sapphire and had a great time. We booked through vrbo- private owner- unit E106. The unit was a first floor unit (I usually prefer higher floors), but this was perfect. 10 steps off our patio and you were in the water!! The unit was clean with a nice kitchen and comfortable bed. It was also on the quieter side of the beach- so you didn't have all the cruise ship passengers - I think if there were 5 of us on that side of the beach at the same time, it was a lot. The view from our patio was incredible!!
We knew that the resort itself wasn't fully operational- no pool bar or restaurant, etc.. I really think if they get everything open and maybe spruce up the outsides of the buildings, this resort would be top notch. It was perfect for us though.
We went to st. John for a day and also did an excursion with breakaway ii to the baths and jost van dyke- both excellent.
Also- we snorkeled at sapphire which was really good.
I hope to return to sapphire and st. Thomas again soon and I would love to stay in E106 again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular beachfront villas and suites are directly on beautiful Sapphire Beach by the crystal-clear Caribbean. A full-service restaurant is easily walkable from the beach. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, fishing off the dock or boat, and pirate history. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, scuba diving and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Sapphire Beach, Saint Thomas is the perfect vacation island. Book your dream visit today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Sapphire Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Beach Hotel East End
- Hotel Sapphire Beach
- Sapphire Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands