All reviews shuttle service sugar beach coki beach free shuttle amazing views rum punch nature trail middle pool st thomas lower pool golf cart private beach bar grill on site restaurant our honeymoon snorkel gear coral world
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Had a 1br with a great view and the staff very friendly. It's very quiet and safe with a good waterside bar with a pool on top of it and a quick walk on the beach to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville! Minutes away from Red Hook where you will be totally blown away with the good restaurants, bars, shops and a quick ferry ride to St John. If you are not into walking up and down steps because of medical or physical issues, I strongly advise to pick a beach property. Other than that, Pt Pleasant is very nice.

Room Tip: If you have a bad back or leg problems, ask where the condo is in relation to the parking if you rent a car.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J F
BoardingPass790061, General Manager at Point Pleasant Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear JF,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our TripAdvisor readers regarding your stay here at Point Pleasant Resort. We appreciate and value your feedback and was so please to know that you had an awesome time here. Our wonderful Team look forward to you visiting again in the near future to experience what's new at Point Pleasant Resort (Hidden Gem polished and revealed) See you soon

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just stayed here and had a relaxing time. The resort is just beautiful and peaceful. The staff was all super helpful to us at all times. Our condo was very nice, super clean and had a great view. There is construction going on but we spent time at the mid level pool often and enjoyed the walks there. The resort restaurant was also very good. We went for dinner but ended up having several appetizers and drinks that filled us up instead. We got cab rides wherever we needed to go and took advantage of the ferry to St. John as well as Margaritaville and the Sunset Grille. Personally, I wouldn’t drive on the hills, but Studdy was our go to cab driver who gave us the inside scoop. There is so much to do and so much fun to be experienced. We loved it. This resort gives real privacy and is a special place to just unwind.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cruiser425523
BoardingPass790061, General Manager at Point Pleasant Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Cruiser425523,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our TripAdvisor readers. We are so happy to hear that you and your husband had a relaxing time while stay here with us at Point Pleasant Resort. As we prepare for a brighter tomorrow, we are just grateful that you were able to still have such a memorable stay, and dining experience at our restaurant. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. We hope that you would choose to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to St. Thomas. See you soon

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We recently went to St Thomas and stayed in B24 at the Point Pleasant Resort. We were told it had just been upgraded and it’s fantastic! The owner clearly takes pride in this condo.
The views off of the balcony were breathtaking to say the least. I feel we had the best view of the whole place, from overlooking the pools to the beach to the beautiful blue water. We will be back, and will be requesting this exact condo! Thank you to the wonderful folks at Point Pleasant!!

Room Tip: Choose B24, I felt I had a view of everything!!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ejamit
BoardingPass790061, General Manager at Point Pleasant Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear ejamit,

Amazing guest! We are so happy we had the opportunity to host you during your stay here at Point Pleasant Resort. Your feedback is very important to our readers and to our Team, so thank you again for sharing. Majority of the owners are definitely working to stay updated with the look and feel of their units, which is very helpful for guest in search of a specific look and feel. Thank you again for this feedback and we look forward to you staying with us again in the near future when your travels bring you back to St. Thomas. See you soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We rented B18 for 3 weeks and were so comfortable there! The 1BR/1/Bath has a large open concept (sleeps 4), with a million $ view. Repairs were still ongoing at Point Pleasant, but our condo rental was quiet, secure and strategically located close to the main lobby and transpo.
No inconveniences!

Thank You, Bob Wason (condo owner), for making our vacation breathtakingly beautiful & restful❣

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheila M
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Where to start...... This was such a wonderful experience and the first time trip to the beautiful island of St Thomas. Greeted so warmly upon out arrival by Mr. Shaw and Janisa :) served a cocktail that was outta of this world and much appreciated after a flight. The entrance lobby is breathtaking. We arrived early and Mr. Shaw escorted us to a beautiful ocean villa was waiting for us. Immaculate and everything we needed there for a most comfortable stay. My 8 year old daughter and myself has a wonderful and adventurous time walking around this beautiful scenic property. If we called to request anything it was an immediate response. Mr Jahmed was very polite and picked us up to drive us where we requested to go on the Point Pleasant Property. Taxis and Open Air safari trucks where available to take us anywhere we wanted to go. We enjoyed the scenic walk down to meet them. There is iguanas that are amazing to look at running around. My daughter loved spotting them in the trees and the grass! I really loved going outside our E2 Ocean Villa having my coffee in the morning and watching the family of pelicans dive in the water retrieving their eats!
If you are thinking of booking a stay here you can't go wrong! Being at Point Pleasant in St Thomas will be a memory that my daughter and I will surely treasure for always!

Thank you for a most wonderful experience and we so look forward to our return!

Claire Pang
Clifton, N.J.

Room Tip: I personally would return and request the ocean facing villa that we had it was exquisite. The view was breath taking!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Claire E
BoardingPass790061, General Manager at Point Pleasant Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Claire E,

We have missed you guys so much and hope that we can see you both with a few friends and family in the near future. The staff gives their regards and have kept up with the frequent visit of Trinity's special iguana. This hidden gem, Point Pleasant Resort and the wonderful Team look forward to welcoming you back soon. If you need any assistance with bookings in the future, please feel free to reach out to me and I would be more than happy to personally assist.