“A+++++++++”
other traveller has booked this property
Beautiful white sandy beach
Cowpet Bay Beach at the Elysian Beach Resort Pathway from the condo to the pool & beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cowpet Bay Beach at the Elysian Beach Resort
Pathway from the condo to the pool & beach
second bedroom
Second bedroom, two queen beds with full bath
second bedroom
master bedroom, 1 king bed
Master bedroom with full bath
Living room with queen pull down murphy bed
Living room
Living room
Kitchen/Breakfast Bar
Kitchen
Elysian Beach Resort
View of our beach
Have dinner outside at Caribbean Fish Market right on our beach
Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at Sangria's Beachside Bistro right on our beach
Take a dip in the pool with the Rock Grotto water fall
Relax in the hot tub
Elysian pool with hot tub and beach bar
Take an evening swim in our beautiful pool
View of the Elysian Beach Resort and restaurant on our beach
Rent kayaks, paddel boats, snorkel equipment
Enjoy an evening with family & friends by the pool and have your pizza delivered pool side
Cowpet Bay Beach at the Elysian Beach Resort
Toes On The Beach
Beautiful white sandy beaches with plenty of beach chairs for guest
Pool bar, It's always 'Happy Hour' when it rains
Beach Hut on our beach
Beautiful view from the bedroom balcony
Beautiful Prisintine Beach
view from the master bedroom balcony
Magens Bay
Take a boat trip to Foxy's or Soggy Dollar on Jost VanDyke
have fun Karoaking at Iggies at Bolong Bay
Play a little tennis
Egret flying over the pool
watch the pelicans dive for fish
Iggie
sea turtle with baby sharks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jansimmon
“A+++++++++”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Our stay at Nancy's condo was absolutely wonderful. We travel to the Caribbean every year and I am quite selective when it comes to a accommodations. I made the right choice with this condo. The owners were extremely accommodating and assisted us with activities, restaurants, etc. The condo was clean and well furnished. The resort itself was beautiful, clean, and the staff all went out if their way to greet us and make sure we were enjoying ourselves. We plan to return!

arubamom
Massachusetts
“Beautiful Condo for Rest and Relaxation!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We rented B Unit condo from Nancy. At first we were traveling with the whole family- but due to two of them getting new jobs we settled on just four of us using this space. The Condo is beautiful. Very spacious- and we were very happy about that as we had two rainy days- so we did not feel squished in! Having 3 bathrooms was wonderful! Everything we needed was in the unit! It is a home, so we took care of it as one! If you used your bath towels- you washed them... we picked up after ourselves as we would at home. I enjoyed the small lending library that was in the unit, as I breezed thru the books I brought with me. WIFI was fantastic and worked perfect for my daughter. Most nights we played family games around the table and had a BALL! We brought our own travel games-but it would be a great idea to have a few in the unit... Cant remember the last time we were able to do that with out phones going off and people running in and out! The Beach was very nice, not crowded really- one day it was, but I think a cruise ship came in and they were from that ship. We never saw them again. We were able to secure shade everyday from the palms. They have rentals of "beach toys"right there if you wanted them, I did not think they were bad prices - we did not rent as we were there just to sit and relax and sunbath and swim! We have traveled the Caribbean and own a timesharing at another island but wanted to try something different- that is why we chose St Thomas. We decided that we did NOT want to rent a car. We had been before and knew the roads were narrow and curvy and I thought the rentals were very expensive. The Taxi from the airport cost us $100 each way and I made out better doing that than renting. We brought all our food with us - we are experienced travelers and have done this before and we were VERY happy that we did this time too! I was surprised that there was no small shop on location. No chips, soda or anything there. I did enjoy very much SANGRIA'S on location! We had lunch there a few times ( expensive but very very good) and the location cant be beat! I loved the view and the feeling was so tropical! This is one of my favorite restaurant spots out of all the islands that we have visited! Now there is a beach bar- if you like beer only! They really have no idea on how to make any drinks. They have a menu but don't have many of the ingredients! It worked out as the have a great little happy hour 3-5 and they would make a vodka and tonic for me ( extremely strong) and I would mix it with my crystal light that I brought- and I was very happy! I did have one of their Signature Sangria's that the beach bar has to run over to the main restaurant and get- SUPER! The beach has corn hole toss games right there too for your entertainment! Pool was lovely and we enjoyed the hot tub- met some very lovely people who own there and everyone was really very nice. The CONS are very far and few between- My biggest concern was I realized the second day that there is NO Security anywhere. The beauty of this unit is the fact that people can leave the slider open and the breeze comes right in.... well at midnight when they are having a jump off the grotto in the middle of the pool contest you hear it all- like they are in the room with you, as the unit is that close to the pool! They finally stopped after midnight, but no one kicked them out and they were rather "happy" so I worried about someone getting hurt! OF course the hot tub was a great attraction with the rainy days- but it always amazes me that parents read the sign that says no children under 18 in spa and then sit there and let there child play in the hot tub with toys all day...There was another night that spring breakers were in the hot tub into the wee hours and the conversations were LOUD and really not for everyone's ears! We had to shut all the doors that night...It would seem that when the electricity goes out the fire alarms go off and the reset alarm rings... ALL NIGHT. We had two terrible nights as the alarms are right outside the unit, but the next morning I called Nancy and she had someone right down. It was not her fault and I did not want to call her in the middle of the night- but her maintenance person came right away and fixed it both times! If I could have more security I would have given it a 5 star as those few times that people could not obey the rules for the health and happiness of others was a downer. Over all you will enjoy this place - as a relaxing place with beautiful views!!!

Ajkj19
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Beach stay”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Have nothing bad to say! The condo was clean and the kitchen was well stocked. The beautiful beach was very close and the pool closer! Hope we come back some day!

Judy R
Dallas, Texas
“Great Condo and Location!!”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My husband and I stayed in Units 135, 136 for eight nights in February. Fabulous location to the beach! Nice beach bar, restaurants and pool right on property! Nancy's condo was in great condition, and we enjoyed our stay very much! Would definitely book with her again!

rdnelsona...
Rochester, Minnesota
“Clean and comfortable. Lots of room.”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Great place to stay. Nice beach. Quiet and relaxing. Everything you need. Nancy was great to work with. Would definitely stay there again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing