“Hurricane Relief”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tway213
Peoria, Illinois
“Hurricane Relief”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I had a fabulous stay here at this property, Jenna was very helpful to accommodate me on everything I needed while my stay. The views were spectacular from the deck and was very peaceful and quiet. I would definitely recommend this place and would not hesitate to stay again when I return to St Thomas VI.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing