Flamboyan on the Bay Resort & Villas
Mafolie Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)(Great Value!)
US$ 248
US$ 241
Windward Passage Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
US$ 170
  • Pool
Marriott's Frenchman's Cove(Charlotte Amalie)
US$ 640
Emerald Beach Resort(Charlotte Amalie)
US$ 346
US$ 275
US$ 197
US$ 158
Secret Harbour Beach Resort(Benner)(Great Value!)
US$ 353
TripAdvisor
Gallows Point Resort(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 521
Hotels.com
All reviewsmagens pointpoint resortactivities directorupper poolst thomasa great vacationbeautiful viewlaid backloriislandhillstovecruise
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I recently stayed here with a few friends of mine and Magens Point Resort exceeded my expectations! This resort had great amenities including a beautiful, clean pool/spa and the onsite restaurants were authentic and delicious. Close to one of the premiere beaches in St. Thomas and St. Thomas Dairies, a must visit milkshake spot. Lastly, it is important to note that this hotel boasts a uniquely St. Thomas vibe and does not look like every other cooperate resort frequently found on the island. My family grew up on the island so this last aspect was very important to me. Highly recommended!!!

3  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I love this hotel. The villas are gorgeous and spacious. The scenery is beautiful. There are two pools on site a kids pool and an adult pool. There is even a cozy hot tub hidden in the rocks. This a great get away spot for families or couples. Awesome view and friendly service. Great pricing.
We stayed in one of the villas that was extremely spacious. my husband and I actually could have slept peacefully upstairs while the children slept downstairs.
It is right beside the famous beach Magen's Bay Beach.

Room Tip: Ask for the villas... for business travelers ask for a standard room it is still nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Taneko H
Reviewed 10 August 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed at Megans Point Resort while in St. Thomas for a week and had an amazing time. The resort is located next Megans Bay and just down the road from Red Hook. The location is a little remote than other hotels so we had to rent a car. It ended up working out better, in my opinion, as we were able to explore more of the island and get a feel for the non-touristy attractions.

The pool and bar have a panoramic view of Megans Bay, which makes for an unbelievable sunset cocktail and/or dinner. Speaking of dinner – this place has by far the best Jerk Chicken I’ve ever had. There are tennis courts, a small casino (slot machines), and a café/general store to pick up any necessities before heading to the beach.

This was our 3rd time visiting St. Thomas and each time we’ve stayed in a different location. This was by far our favorite and we’ll definitely be returning.

Also, ask the staff for the cruise ship schedule. I would recommend experiencing Megans Bay when there are no cruise ships in port as it is far less crowded and more relaxing.

6  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 10 August 2015

The staff was very helpful. The beach was close by, especially when you don't have a car. Quiet and peaceful vacation. The pools were clean. The room we got was a newly remodel room. This was the perfect vacation away from the downtown hassle.

3  Thank linda c
Reviewed 4 July 2015

The reception was rude, she acted as if we were bothering her checking in. They are in need of regular visits by an exterminator. The ants were horrible, I would estimate that we washed 500 down the drain while we were there in the morning and evenings. I slept well each night and the resort is quiet. We rented a car and had no trouble finding free beaches to enjoy with snorkeling. our favorites were Coki, Secret Harbor and Sapphire(alot of wave action at Sapphire) Magens Bay is beautiful, but why spend $10 to go to the beach with 2 people and a car. I would advise anyone to stay on the east end of the island.(Red Hook area) Its cleaner and the locals are more friendly than in Charlotte Amalie. Beautiful island. Take the ferry to St. John's one day.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple