Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$186
Official Hotel$172
Hotels.com$186
Vio.com$168
Etrip$168
Hurb$208
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2022

I asked for a king Room and thought the front desk understood as she said ok. But proceeded to put me in a double bed room.
This hotel needs some help. Pealing plaster in my room in the closet. The bathroom is very small. I sat on the toilet and my legs almost touch the wall (I am only 5'5"). The sink in the bathroom is obnoxiously big for the small bathroom. The parking is not well identified.
The room is kind of clean and the bed linen looks clean but the Towels and wash cloths are not as white as they used to be.
Those little black dots on the sink are bugs.
The property can use some TLC and the staff at the restaurant need to be more attentive I sat for 10 min before the waitress came over even though she sat on her phone at the Bar as if the guest didn't exist.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2022

All of the other 1 rating reviews detail the condition of the property accurately, so I won't repeat.

I will add that on top of the horrible condition of the property, they had a party at the restaurant/bar which made parking impossible and the music was so loud that it shook the walls of the hotel until 12:30A. I reached out to the front desk while it was happening and they were equally as shocked at how loud it was and how late it would continue but could do nothing about it. The following morning, I complained to the front desk and the lady told me that she had lots of complaints.

I emailed the GM of the property while the noise was happening and never heard any responses.

Stay Elsewhere.

Room tip: Do Not Book This Property
1  Thank randym4177
Joel Kling, Other at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2022

Noise that shook the walls of the hotel !
A wedding dinner that ended at 10pm.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are generally very quiet.

Reviewed 26 July 2022

Upon my arrival to this "hotel" I realized that the facilities is dated and in need of an extreme renovation or demolition. I am so disappointed I don't know where to begin so I will just start from bad to worst:
I changed from room 115 to another room on the second floor as the safe did not work, the sliding was broken, the closet was decrepit, it smelled moldy and the tv did not work.
I then changed to the next room after being told that there was a $25.00 charge for a lost plastic key card and that room was a bit better by 1985 retro standards, the safe still didn't work so I had to take my valuables with me everyday as the sliding door did not work in this room either. The tv look like it had a permanent snow storm with channel 14 the only available option, the shower stall literally had elbow room only and of my 5 days there I got hot water 1 1/2 days. The front desk staff was absent both physically and emotionally as they lacked any action to complaints made. If you needed ice you will have to go outside across the roadway to the bar located down by the pool of which you were limited to two scoops only which partially melted on your way back to your room. Too much to write on the negative, the pictures on the website does not represent the reality of the way the place looks now. Take heed to this review and stay somewhere else if you can.

Room tip: Choose the second floor if you must stay at this "facility" as they are in better shape.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

My biggest concerns were the non-functional deadbolt, the missing security chain, and the non-functional safe. When I discovered these security issues, I called the front desk for remedy. As a woman traveling alone for business, I was very uneasy. While waiting, I began a search for another hotel. Maintenance did eventually come and was able to get the deadbolt working, but it sticks badly and difficult to engage.

Other issues with the room: The villa I’m in is just over a narrow hill from the airport, and there is a lot of noise from air traffic. The television has very poor reception. It does have a Roku, but you have to have your own Roku account to use it. Some of the bathroom fixtures are new, but tub and toilet are old. While the shower head was new, the pipes and valves were covered with buildup from water deposits, and the mechanism to plug the tub was stuck. The phone wasn’t working. One of the bedside lamps wasn’t working. There’s something wrong with the bed—I felt like I was lying on a slope and was going to roll or slide downhill all night. The mattress is much too hard for my taste. Some of the furnishings have signs of wear or disrepair.

The view from my villa is lovely, and sheltered from the noise of the city, except that air traffic. The linens are fresh. There’s a wet bar, old microwave, and nicely-sized refrigerator. The bar also has a hot plate, dishes, and cutlery.

Around the property there are a couple of very small swimming pools. There is also a restaurant on site. There are areas around the property where there is damage to the facilities, junk lying around, and trash.

If I were to come back, I would look for other hotel options. If I were to stay here again, I’d make a thorough inspection of the room amenities, especially those for security, before settling in.

Trip type: Travelled on business

It is impossible to hear any air traffic from the location you are in. We aren’t in the city either. It’s the quietest location on St. Thomas.
Room amenities it’s a hotel not a condo !
If you are looking for an apartment than rent one and don’t complaint.
You are paying the lowest hotel rate with a private balcony with an incredible ocean view. You are paying $100 for an incredible room.

Reviewed 13 July 2022

I realized this is basically a hotel airport and had low expectations going into it. The reality was 100x worse than my low expectations could have prepared me for. Our hotel room did not have a working TV, working outlets, or hot water. The floor was so dirty our feet were black after only a couple of minutes walking around without shoes on. The pool area was disgusting - we didn't swim there at all and I couldn't imagine who would. The restaurant was way overpriced and gave us stomach troubles for a couple of days. We ended up going to STT airport 4 hours early just to get out of the hotel. Imagine going to an airport to avoid a hotel? We complained to management and all they could do is give us a $50 credit on a $250 room stay. I basically setup a TripAdvisor account just to give this hotel a bad review - DO NOT STAY HERE!