“Awesome!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Susan A
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We have gone on 4 other catamaran trips in the Caribbean previously and this one was by far THE BEST! Joseph, Britta, and Zoie were awesome hosts....the food was the most amazing...Joseph is a trained chef and I have never eaten such good, fresh food daily! Britta always made sure we were hydrated with the most awesome drinks! Zoie was an added treat...the sweetest little dog I have ever been around.

We will be back!

moniquef9...
“Professional, Personal, and Perfect!”
Reviewed 21 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

If you are looking for an All-Inclusive charter to experience the BVI with a professional and personable crew that will make you feel welcome, comfortable and safe….look no further than the Dianna Rose!

Every aspect of our trip was perfect….the boat, the food and drinks, the crew, and the beautiful islands. While the hurricanes have affected the islands, the resilience and gratitude of the people were overwhelming. Nature is rejuvenating and the beach bars, restaurants, and hotels are rebuilding and ready to welcome guests with a more local feel with fewer tourists.

The meals were better than we ever imagined. Joseph works magic in the small galley. His planning prior to our arrival and expertise was evident in every meal. The food was fresh, flavorful, diverse and would rival any 5 star restaurant. My favorites included eggs benedict, pork carnitas, beef filet, homemade smores and the lemon cake for my birthday. The daily basket of fresh baked items and platter of fresh fruit were a welcome sight with coffee in hand every morning. The bar was well-stocked with our favorites and a few new items for us to try. Everything was plentiful.

The boat was clean, comfortable, and spacious. The rooms/bathrooms were well appointed and comfortable. Even with 8 people and a dog (that thinks she is human) there was always plenty of space and we could find a quiet nook or even escape on a paddleboard, go for a swim, walk the beach or do some snorkeling to get a little extra space. All equipment was well-cared for and in good condition.

The crew……WOW! Joseph and Britta are a great team. Always happy, accommodating, respectful, professional, and easy to call new friends. They work together well to make sure we were happy and well-taken care of. Joseph is a magician in the galley and is a very competent and conscientious captain. Whether preparing meals or taking us from one island to the next, his “Type A” personality paid off.

Britta is a mind-reader. She has the innate ability to know when we were thirsty, when our ice melted, or when we were ready to try one of her specialty drinks. She seamlessly helped Joseph in the galley and with the boat and displayed the highest level of hospitality you could ever expect. Both Britta and Joseph were respectful of our space and were ready to customize our experience.

Zoiey was a nice surprise. As the “boat dog”, she provided companionship and much entertainment for our group. Zoiey has great manners and is respectful. She is an asset to the Dianna Rose.

Finally….a week is not enough with this team, on this boat and experiencing these islands. Thanks Joseph, Britta and Zoiey for welcoming our group, playing along with our crazy games, helping me celebrate my birthday, putting us at ease, and for one of the greatest vacations anyone could ever ask for.

Your age range 50-64
Dreamer74...
“Best. Trip. Ever.”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Looking for the perfect catamaran to sail the beautiful Caribbean Islands on? Well, look no further!! The Dianna Rose is BEAUTIFUL, clean, and spacious for a group of 6. The food was just amazing! Just imagine eating at a 5 star restaurant for every meal, seriously! Most importantly, the crew is OUTSTANDING. You will be in great hands when sailing on the Dianna Rose. They are so professional and will go above and beyond to make your trip special. It was the best trip I have ever been on and the memories from this vacation will last a lifetime!

Dustin J
Missoula, Montana
“Dianna Rose was perfection at every turn!”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My words will fall far short of the experience we had aboard the Dianna Rose but I will try anyway. My wife and I joined two other couples (all friends) to celebrate a birthday. We have never partaken of a boat trip, cruise or anything of the sort so we were uncertain what to expect but had heard good things from our friends.

First of all, the crew immediately put us at ease and made us feel very welcomed as we boarded. As we put our footwear in the basket we had no idea how awkward they were going to feel once we put them back on after a week without them. Britta immediately welcomed us with the signature Dianna Rose cocktail which was amazing. As we would learn, all of her drinks were amazing. Both her and her husband Joseph, our Captain and Chef, were very friendly and accommodating. It’s hard to describe but they always there when we needed them and were always very respectful of our privacy at the same time. It made for zero awkwardness from the get go and really put us all at ease and we all felt like family (only better because we all got along and my family isn’t nearly as expert with food and drink as Joseph and Britta). Joseph is a more than able Captain and took us to some incredible destinations during our week long voyage. Where he truly shined was in the small ships galley. His years of culinary schooling and further years of experience on other boats and restaurants proved to be one of the more memorable parts of the week. I am a fairly picky eater and I can honestly say that I didn’t have a bad bite of food the entire time. Quite the contrary, Joseph’s creations were some of the best meals I have ever eaten in my life! From the daily “Miracle Basket” (as I named it) of various delicious baked treats to the desert course after dinner where one of his creations was topped with a home made marshmallow, his artistry and skill was simply amazing.

Britta, not to be outdone, was our mixology ninja. I believe that she is part psychic as I can’t recall a moment where my drink was empty for more than a few seconds before she would appear from no-where to offer another. In the morning she always said “good morning” as she handed me my favorite wake up beverage. She was always on the lookout for doing anything she could to make us more comfortable. Our cabins were clean and tidied up daily and she was always at the ready with paddle boards, our snorkeling equipment or the ever present and too often enjoyed “intoxicator”.

During the week we enjoyed the sights at our various destinations as well as getting in some incredible snorkeling, fly fishing, beach time and other local activities. Both Joseph and Britta were very knowledgeable about the attractions of the area and the history as well. Relaxation was not a problem nor boredom the whole week. We were also very lucky to find out that being on deck on a catamaran at night is one of the best places to view a meteor shower. That was an incredible night.

I can’t go on without mentioning the boat mascot and Chief Moral Officer Zoiey. She is a small dog but she was my buddy for the trip and was always very happy to great us each morning as well. She is extremely well behaved, and much like Britta, she just seemed to know when she needed to be there for you.

All in all our week on the Dianna Rose has ruined us for any other sea vessel trips in the future. I can’t imagine how any crew or boat could do things better then Joseph, Britta, Zoiey and the Dianna Rose. The next time we want to spend a week on the water, we will be contacting our “family” on the Dianna Rose. The Carribean wouldn’t be the same without them.

Your age range 35-49
gary996
New Canaan, Connecticut
“18 Year Old son declares "coolest thing I have done my whole life!"”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My wife, Son (18) and daughter (19 ) and myself had the privilege to sail aboard Dianna Rose mid August. Captain Joseph and 1st mate and his wife Britta are an outstanding team and our trip was flawless. They are highly professional, extremely knowledgeable and just flat out good people. Capt Joseph had an awesome itinerary and his meals were just outstanding. dinners as good as some of the nicest restaurants in Manhattan. Lunches were delicious and breakfast was spot on. every day. every way. fresh bakes breads and muffins every day. not one meal was repeated. Britta is amazing. 100% attentive while giving you 100% privacy. a true "mixologist" she is master of the perfect cocktail for the hour of the day/evening and makes the blender sing. Don't forget Zoey. Britta's dog Zoey is the most interesting animal on the planet and really completes the whole scene. Every route, bay, stop off and snorkel site were exceptional. The boat was clean and well provisioned. It wont be long before the secret is out and this boat is book with repeat customers. Look no further

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing