“Ok Mexican”
Review of Bonita's Cantina

Bonita's Cantina
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 18
Description: Welcome to Bonita's Cantina! We offer a variety of burritos, burrito bowls, salads, and more for carry-out or delivery, or you can grab a table in our newly renovated dining room. All of our food is prepared fresh to order with only the finest ingredients, and we work very hard to give you the best possible service and super-fast delivery.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were dying for Mexican. Very quiet little place. Food was good service was excellent. Definitely worth a stop for a burrito!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The prices were adequate and the food was good. Adding Worcester sauce to my chicken fajitas was unusual but was quite good. The salsa was good as well.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I have dined here on several occasions and the tacos and margaritas were decent but the quesadillas are not. No flavor, tasted like fake cheese. Overall restaurant is just ok...

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Service was fine and welcoming, food smelt good and tasted fine too - not bad chance drop in for a bite to eat whilst we were in the area

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Just returned to my hotel from Bonita's and it was a delight.. Loved the ambiance, the service and the food.. I had a Burrito with all the bells and whistles and it was great.. Need to return before I leave the island..