“delicioso fajitas”
Review of Bonita's Cantina

Bonita's Cantina
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 18
Description: Welcome to Bonita's Cantina! We offer a variety of burritos, burrito bowls, salads, and more for carry-out or delivery, or you can grab a table in our newly renovated dining room. All of our food is prepared fresh to order with only the finest ingredients, and we work very hard to give you the best possible service and super-fast delivery.
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend the rum punch and chicken fajitas...perhaps the best fajitas in st thomas. The build your own fajitas were served hot on a grittle pan. I wish they had better decor maybe Latin art or fabric on the walls. They should also play Latin music. I prefer Bonitas Catina @ Nisky Center over Bonitos in Havensight. Bonitas Catina always has guacamole. I love their guacamole!

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I have visited Bonita's more times than I can count and I am constantly impressed by both their food and the staff. Always welcomed by a smile and always leave with a full belly. If you are a local or just in town visiting I highly recommend stopping in, you will not be disappointed. Well with that said I'm hungry now, Bonita's here I come.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

I recently started a new job in the same Nisky Center Plaza as Bonita's Cantina. I've been able to try their salads on a number of occasions, and I love them! The carnitas is insane- I recommend everyone try it! The portions are well sized, and the topping choices make is super customizable. The drinks are poured with a heavy hand, and we love the bartender Malinda! Everyone should stop in and try the new Mexican place in town!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Friendly and fast service. The margaritas are off the chain. I can eat here every day. Bye Bye Taco Bell.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We ate here twice while in St. Thomas. Very convenient to the airport. Definitely a local place. Lots of people coming and going to get lunch or to go food to take back to work. The beer was good and cold. The first visit we just had nachos (with everything! So many toppings) and drinks. The second visit we had an amazing burrito, that was huge, tacos, and black beans and rice. It was all very tasty and quick. The ingredients were fresh and well put together. Please see the phone in the burrito photo for scale. We cannot wait to go back!