“One of best restaurants on St. Thomas”
Review of Virgilio's

Virgilio's
Ranked #18 of 278 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The food is consistently good, the service terrific. Nice atmosphere. The artwork to admire while dining there is enjoyable too

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

A true hidden gem and one of the few places I have been to on island that meets and exceeds mainland fine dining expectations. The food was amazing and the service friendly and well paced.

1  Thank braaar1
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My best friend took me here and according to her it's been open for some years now. The decor and ambiance of the restuarant is incredible, it feels very accurate with the traditional Italian food that the serve. And the food is just as incredible. We had naoki special as an appetizer, and it was delicious, the sauce was excellent. And we both got pasta as our main course and we couldn't finish it all the food is very rich in flavor. And they have a specialty dessert where they prepare it in front of you at tour table. I forgot what it's called but a few people ordered it and the smell alone was amazing. The reason why I didn't give this place 5 starts was the service. It wasn't bad but they definitely seemed as if they didn't really care to serve us. Our waiter never went over the dinner specials with us, we were eavesdropping on the table next to us and that's how we found out about our naoki special. I don't know if they had assigned sections but we had more than one waiter and not on of them told us the specials. Also, how they served our food, I really don't want to be this picky but when one waiter delivered our food they slammed it on the table, and said the plate was hot. I'm happy for hot food but I don't know why they didn't use a towel or cloth napkin. And our dessert wasn't all that good. I ordered a chocolate cake with ice cream and the cake was dry and tasteless and it was more of a muffin than a cake. I will most likely be back because this place is truly amazing but if they can work out the kinks they have it'll truly be the incredible fine dining 5 star restaurant I know it can be.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We finally discovered Virgilios after 6 times coming to St Thomas as our favorites were still closed. This now makes our top 3 list!! Great menu-we had the Veal Saltimboca and the fresh salmon, finished off with the banana flambe. All were excellent. The stained glass portraits of Nicole, Daphne and Gia added to a unique atmosphere which we loved. Will be back with friends.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Great meal, best Italian restaurant in St Thomas. Owner is a great guy! Great wine selection. Great place for a romantic night.