“A Hidden Classic Italian Paradise”
Review of Virgilio's

Virgilio's
Ranked #17 of 277 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

If you are an Italian food enthusiast you can't miss this restaurant. This restaurant has stood the test of time and excellence. To begin with these guys still prepare the classic Caesar Salad Table side! I mean, where do you see that now'a days? Their Osso Bucco is undoubtedly one of the best I've ever had. If you are traveling in a Yatch and are spending a night in Charlotte Amalie believe me this is a must.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Been going to Virgilio's for many years. Great food. Very consistent. Great service. Try their Cesar salad.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I my wife and my son went on July 11 2018 for dinner it was my treat to my wife on her birthday. we did enjoy the food as my son had a pasta. Service was Little Lousy. THEY SHOULD IMPROVE THERE SERVICE. FOOD TASTE WAS GOOD. will visit again.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Chose Virgilio's based on reviews and recommendations from our B&B hosts so we could enjoy a nice evening dinner out. I've eaten at many Italian restaurants in my day and this exceeded expectations by far, especially for being in the Caribbean. It competes with some of the best from New York and Philadelphia for sure. My wife and I both ordered chicken entrees that did not disappoint and my daughter (11) got Grandma's Lasagna that she loved so much she cleared her plate! Really thorough wine selection and good appetizers as well. My only complaint would be their customer service! A regular sat behind me with his "lady-friend" and began very loudly dropping the F bomb several times at which point I confronted a waiter to ask him to handle the situation. I was told we could be moved - sorry, my family and I were here first. HE was eventually moved and continued to glare at my wife and daughter who were facing him. Sadly the waiter I spoke to at first told me "that's how he communicates" - it's a family restaurant - not a beach bar where I'd expect that behavior and wouldn't expose my daughter to. Every customer matters - new ones as well as your regulars so whoever manages needs to address this so that it's not simply glanced over as it was attempted to be. Special kudos to Lola who ultimately stepped in and handled it accordingly, taking great care of us the rest of the evening.

1  Thank AtlWineFoodie
Reviewed 2 July 2018

It is not an easy find and the parking isn't that great. The food and the service were exceptional. We did not wait very long. We did make reservations and were excepted as soon as we arrived.The server was knowledgeable and the food was presented in a timely manner. I would definitely come back for another visit!