“Room with a view”

Ranked #13 of 279 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 45
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 1995.
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This is a fabulous restaurant but remains closed during renovations post hurricane. They suffered a lot of damage. We tried to drive up last week but the area is blocked off until repairs are complete. I look forward to it reopening but do not know when that will be.

4  Thank loare55
Katrina H, Manager at Room With a View, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We did suffer a lot of damage but we are coming back better than ever! We miss everyone and can't wait to get back into the swing of things. Our goal is to re-open this Fall. We hope to see you then!
All the best, Katrina and the Room With A View Family.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

A wonderful place for a great dinner and fantastic views. I hope the most Hurricane Irma did not harm this gem.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had a wonderful meal with friends and enjoyed the view. Friendly staff and wonderful food. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This was by far the best food that we had on the island. I am really sorry that we ate here on our last night. As we were here with me more times. The service was impeccable. Tom was fantastic. I had the beef stroganoff and my husband had the lobster and filet. Tom our waiter was excellent.I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank sherry r
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a very nice meal with family. Food was very good and staff friendly. The views were spectacular and so was the drive up the mountain! We arrived too late to see Blackbeard's Castle, but did enjoy viewing the grounds. Would definitely visit again.