“My Favorite Place on the island”
Review of Benito's Burritos

Benito's Burritos
Ranked #156 of 282 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Description: Nestled in the corner of AL Cohen's plaza in Havensite, Benito's Burritos is right on on the way into town or a walk away from the cruise ships. We here at Benito's pride ourselves in serving you delicious Mexican food fast, not just fast food. Call-in, walk up to the window or join us inside at our lobby to hangout out while you enjoy a burrito or some street tacos.
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I was working in St. thomas for three months and this was my favorite lunch spot. I have no idea how many lunches I ate here but it was a lot. Their street tacos are fantastic. They make the tortillas to order as well as the guacamole and use real mexican cheese. The service is surprisingly fast and the owners and staff super friendly.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Great and quick lunch/dinner place for the whole family. Tried the BIG GUY and taco specials and they were wonderful. Best place to eat on the island. Wonderful Sangria and location to the shops and port.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Went here for the first time and got shredded beef nachos. Tried a bite right after I got it and it was barely warm. Barely any cheese on the nachos, most of the cheese was underneath on the box. Barely any toppings. Medium salsa was good. Not worth $12.00.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

These burritos are delicious! So filling, tasty, and you won’t meet a friendlier bunch. I always pick up a burrito on my way to the airport (way better than anything you can get at the airport) or heading to the beach – pack a cooler, a benito’s burrito, and the VI sunshine = perfect beach day. It's one of the few travel-friendly meals on island and you can't beat the price!

Don’t miss the breakfast burrito, available all day, with tater tots or the ‘gringo’ burrito – just like a regular burrito but without the rice. While I always try to save half my burrito for later in the day, I continue to fail...it never lasts long :)

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I never would have thought that I would say that St. Thomas had one of the best plates of nachos I have had in a while and a margarita that I wish I could have right now. The carnitas nachos were perfect. Not too much cheese, just enough meat to cover all the chips and excellent salsa to add to them and the guacamole was super fresh. The habanero margarita had just enough heat with the fruitiness to counter balance the heat. My fiancé had a fish burrito that he loved and we are from southern California, so we know our Mexican food pretty well. We did not have the taco's, so I can't give an opinion on them. The name is Benito's burritos, so have a burrito and margarita and feel like you are back home in California for a moment.