Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great private snorkeling tour

We booked a private charter on Caribbean Sea Adventures for 6 of us to go to Buck Island to snorkel... read more

Reviewed today
Pete C
Malvern, Pennsylvania
Great tour

Even though it was a bit choppy that day, we still enjoyed the snorkeling and exploring the beach... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
greengirl68
Nashville, Tennessee

Recommended experiences in and around Christiansted
from US$ 90.01
More Info
from US$ 335.00
More Info
All reviews captain miles buck island captain grant rum punch fish great trip day trip power boat underwater trail experienced snorkelers snorkeling experience making sure beautiful beach highly recommend this company boat ride amazing snorkeling great company
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We went out for a half day snorkeling tour- everyone from the office to the boat crew were amazing! Thanks Captain Moose and Randy for the great tour and information! We loved the smaller group as well

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We saw whales on our way to Buck Island. A rare and spectacular experience. The snorkeling on the reef was great and so was the beach. My family and I had a great day with Caribbean Sea Adventures on Buck Island.

1  Thank ntjensen
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My friend and I had such an amazing time. The snorkeling was incredible and the island was beautiful. The staff were very nice and helpful. A must do if you are going to St. Croix.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The coral reef on Buck Island was pretty cool. I saw some typical fish you might see selling at stores but there were some others. There was a green speckled fish that was really pretty. There was a yellow tail snapper that I felt was following me and came fairly close. When we got on the boat my grand daughter said a yellow tail snapper came pretty close to her. The crew was great! They made sure our snorkeling experience was great and it was! The beach we went to was beautiful! They definitely made sure we had great fun memories!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had an excellent charter experience with Moose and Kee. We had a group of 11 of us aged 4 to adult and all of us agreed it was our favorite day of a trip. We spent 6 hours on our adventure and snorkled, sailed, toured Buck Island and enjoyed the ocean. Moose and Kee were friendly, fun and knowledgable. Highly recommend!