Club St. Croix Beach and Tennis Resort
Club Comanche(Christiansted)
US$ 328
US$ 274
  • Breakfast included
Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 233
US$ 281
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 335/night.

US$ 183
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

The Buccaneer St Croix(Christiansted)
US$ 505
Cancelon
US$ 183
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchentennis equipmentunits are privately ownedswimming lapsst croixpool and hot tubgreat place to eatother parts of the islandrenting a carpeace and quietlobstercondofurniturebuckoceanappliancessnorkeling
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Stayed at Club St. Crox, january 2012. Staff was very friendly, checked in at 530 PM front desk was closed with a not to see Dotty. Was given room key and remote for the A/C. Club St. Croix isn't your usual hotel it is infact a collection of condeminiums and timeshares individually owned and rented by Antilles resorts. My "room" in realty a exquistely beautiful 1 bedroom condo, was fantastic. When i arrived the cleaning staff were still mopping my floor. The furnishings were very modern, and had an excellent view of the beach and pool. The only thing i could find with my room was the A/C in the bedroom would trip the breaker sometimes and had to be reset. I was in unit 207 very very excellent would recommend to anyone going to st. croix probably better for a couple than a family as only 1 bed and a couch.

Onsite is the breezes restuarant, ate their twice while i was a guest and would call the food good. They dont serve any sandwiches in the evening, but the wait staff was very nice.

Room Tip: Unit 207 was excellent!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank David D
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I loved Club St. Croix. My family & I were there for my niece's wedding. We spent 12 glorious days there. We enjoyed the condo being just a few feet from the beach. We hardly saw anyone else on the beach or at the pool. We loved the 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo so much we're thinking of going back next year. So what the condo decor was a little dated it was clean & fully stocked with EVERY appliance & cooking utensil 1 could want. I made smoothies with the local fruits every morning with the blender that cane with the place for my girls & even got the fixings for brownies. The housekeeping staff were GREAT. They kept our room fully stocked, even gave us extras for the days they were not going to be around. They let us take a peek at some of the other rooms they were cleaning & they too were nice. I picked their brains on the local festivities & they were very forth coming. The lizards were plentiful but they kept my daughter entertained. She even collected a few hermit crabs from around the property & kept them as pets for our whole 12 day trip.

Room Tip: A/C worked so good...I turned it off at night. We were there 12/27/2011- 1/8/12
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank missg45
Reviewed 3 January 2012

The problem is this is surrounded by low income housing. While on the beach, a local person was walking by and suddnely grabbed a bag on the lounge chair with the owner within 10 feet. The owner and I gave chase, but the guy jumped into the brush. Ok so it happened. Here is what bugged me. For the hour the ordeal when on, police reports, etc. not one person form the hotel or the restuarant even came out and asked about what happened. Based on what we were told, not the first time - seems to be a lot of crime at this location. No security, camera or a person to say sorry.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
15  Thank jcanberra
Reviewed 24 July 2011

First off, I usually don’t write reviews because most hotels are Ok. However Club St. Croix deserves some remarks.
I stayed at Club St.Croix on business for almost 4 weeks, the overall condition of the condo is old and out dated, however some owners may chose to update their condo’s, and the condition of the rooms maybe better. The rooms are cleaned on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. If you need something on the off days, well good luck with your request. I must also share with you the facts regarding little critters roaming inside the rooms, cockroaches, small inch worms and mosquitoes were a normal occurrence.
The beach is corral sand, and I saw no maintenance for the entire time that I was at the resort. You will find a continuous pile of sea weed at the shore line, and weeds growing in the beach sand.
The electrical generation facilities next to the resort is very noisy, if you’re an aviation nut you will love the constant sound of the turbine generators, if you’re not an aviation nut you may not like that constant noise. It truly sounds like your next to the airport waiting for the airplane to depart, but it never departs.
I love to walk and see the site’s, I wouldn’t recommend that activity to anyone visiting this resort. St. Croix has a huge violent crime issue; there is nothing within a SAFE walking distance of this resort. You will find old abandoned apartments between Club St. Croix and downtown Christenstead. In the evening you will find all types of people roaming around that area and most are up taking part in things that I have no interest in. Matter of fact some local’s want recommend walking around the town area during the day, and certainly not at night, during the daylight maybe, but once the sun goes down you’re on your own. If you find this unbelievable just Google crime in St. Croix, and see what you find.
This place and the Island are not on my return too list, and if this is to tough to believe, well come on down and try it for yourself.

Room Tip: You need to know which owner has updated their condo's
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank Corvette90
Reviewed 15 March 2011

I want to be as honest as possible when it comes to this resort. First off I must say I had a fantastic time visiting St. Croix. I'd recommend it to anyone, the people there a friendly and if you love the beach and a laid back atmosphere St. Croix is a vacation you must take. As for St. Croix Resort, the staff were A+, very nice and accommodating. Do keep in mind these are condos are owned by individual people so the upkeep is a shot in the dark, this resort is not an actual hotel so you don't get the amenities a traditional hotel would offer, this is like having your own apartment. I did like having the accommodation of an apartment b/c we were able to cut down cost on food, we stocked up on groceries from the store and were able to make breakfast in the mornings, etc.

We were able to check out snorkeling gear and kayaks, extra towels for free (as long as they were returned). That was a definite plus, we put them all to use.

The perk of the apartment: my fiancé and I shared a 1 bedroom apartment, full kitchen, living area, balcony facing the beach. My mother, grandmother and kids had a two bedroom apartment....this was great b/c there was ample space for everyone. There is one pool on location, we were there for 7 day and NEVER shared the pool with anyone. The traffic at this resort is very minimal, we loved it. It was like having our own personal pool. The kids loved it and put it to use every single day. The restaurant, Breezes which is one site was great. Never had a bad meal there. Just like the pool, we never shared the small beach either.

Now for the interior: I must say I am extremely particular about the cleanliness and newness of places I reside for any length of time. My expectations might be a little higher than any typical individual.....so this is where my ONLY complaint comes in. The interior of this resort is dated, very dated so if you can't get around that you might want to try more of an upscale resort. The place we initially were given had a ring in the toilet, the tub looked like it could stand to be replaced; actually the bathroom and kitchen looked like it could stand to be gutted and replaced as a whole. Once we went to the staff to get the rooms switched, the second place we were given was a notch up. The bathrooms and kitchen we still very dated, but much cleaner. I wasn't at my utmost comfortable there (due to the dated feel) but I made due. Please note I am very particular about these things, especially when it comes to a bathroom (which were only doable).

Remember, these condos are individually owned so some are much nicer/rundown than others. So, it's kind of like gambling staying here. I'd recommend it if you don't mind 2 star interior accommodations, while keeping in mind everything else this resort has to offer comes with no complaint.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family