St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc.
Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible 1st Dives for the 2 members of our group without PADI Certification

Reviewed yesterday
Cruiser48438168546
via mobile
Great scuba shop, awesome dives

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kenneth k
via mobile

All reviews dive shop night dive st croix dive sites open water certification pineapple pool session captain greg sugar beach diving experience these guys final dive great dive experienced divers lion fish octopus dive crew
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

2 members of our group had never scuba dived before. The did the morning class with instructor / Dive Master ET. She was patient, reassuring, and knowledgeable. After she took our two members out into the shallow bay for their open water instruction. They came back well informed and confident. That afternoon the certified members of our group joined them for 2 40 min boat dives on the north shore off Frederiksted. Boat Capitain Greg took us to 2 dive sites, Sprat Hall and Spanish Anchor. Dive master ET took us for two beautiful dives in the coral reef. Both 1st time divers had her full attention and care. They both remained confident and had an incredible experience. When one had ear trouble, hyperventilated, and panicked swimming twirl the surface, she expertly addressed the problem and slowly escorted that diver to the surface. I remained with the other new diver, slowly ascending. I was very impressed with ET. We all had great dives. Most importantly, we all had safe dives.

We went on to do two more days of diving with St Croix Ultimate Bluewater Advetures.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

SCUBA is one of the best shops on St Croix. My wife and I learned to dive with SCUBA, They are excellent dive instructors and dive tours/boats.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I went from being curious about scuba diving to experiencing phenomenal beauty thanks to Cory and the dive crew of St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures. We were staying at the Buccaneer, which offered a free beginner lesson at its swimming pool. I got so excited by the lesson that we decided to go scuba diving that afternoon. Captain Greg, Cory and Jeff took us to two dive sites, Spanish Anchor and Spratt Hall. We saw such a wondrous diveristy of sea life up close! Thank you Cory and the crew of SCUBA for an amazing first scuba dive! I will definitely pursue certification.

stcroixscuba, Owner at St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Nothing makes us happier than hearing that someone loved our Discover SCUBA Diving program so much that they want to become fully certified divers. Thank you for coming to us and for taking the time to write the review. If we can help you out with becoming certified divers please let us know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am on St. Croix for work. I completed my certification through this shop and have been on several dives with them. All of the staff are knowledgeable, great people. I will be continuing to dive with them when I get a chance and I am sure it will continue to be fun! Greg, John, Mark, Cory, Amanda, Catia (sorry if I spelled that wrong love) and Miss Molly- Thank you for everything!

Herb, thank you for coming to us for your PADI Openwater certification and your subsequent purchase of diving equipment from us. We know we'll be seeing you a lot and we look forward to every time you're with us. Thank you for writing the review too.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We dove Eagle Ray and WAPA dive sites today. The weather has been challenging in St Croix lately but the visibility was still over 40ft. Huge reef system with lobster, turtles, eel, rays, and fish of all shapes, colors, and sizes. The crew was as outstanding as the dive location. These guys appreciate your business and your safety. Thanks Greg, Collier, and John for a great afternoon!

2  Thank Rusrobin

Thank you for diving with us and for taking the time to write the review. Sorry Mother Nature didn't completely cooperate that day but we're delighted that you still had a great couple of dives. Come back soon and let us take you on a wall or wreck dive. Thanks again.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

So I went diving yesterday with my Captain Gregg, and my dive guide Collier yesterday. It was just the three of us on their huge boat! Diving, equipment, and their boat is 5 stars! I'm already lined up with them for more diving at both their locations. Nice job Captain Ed ⚓️

Jamie, thank you for diving with us. As you saw from our taking you out even though you were the one aboard, that's what we do. For guests who have pre-booked their diving with us we'll send the boat out for them even if they're the only ones. I can't promise your own boat the next time but we do hope you'll be back to dive with us again soon. Thank you for writing this review.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I just got back from a quick trip to St Croix to visit friends on the island. I've been wanting to get my open water certification for a few years and figured this was the trip to get it done. The crew at SCUBA was awesome. Collier was an excellent instructor. We did my first two dives at the pier on Monday and finished up Tuesday on the boat with John and Greg. Not only was the boat crew awesome but I had the opportunity to hang out with other members of SCUBA, Amanda, Cory and Katya who shared some of their dive stories and experiences. Couldn't have asked for better dive experience and can't wait to come back.

1  Thank tstanley79

We appreciate you coming to us for your PADI Openwater Certification. As you saw, Collier is very enthusiastic about teaching diving. We're very glad you came to us and hope now maybe we can work on getting your Advanced Certification the next time you're here visiting your friends.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I recently had a fairly quick trip to St. Croix to visit a nephew and his family who live there. Because I only had one day to dive while I was there, my nephew's wife set up a two-tank dive trip for us with SCUBA. I've dived in a lot of different places, but the folks at SCUBA were about the best I've EVER seen in providing high-quality gear, and working with changing sea conditions for the best possible dive experience! If you ever want to dive in St. Croix, definitely use St Croix Underwater Blue Adventures in Christensted!

Pat thank you for diving with us and for writing the review. We know you only had one day to dive with us but we hope you'll be back to experience more of the world class SCUBA diving found here that one day of diving just won't completely cover. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Cant say enough good things. Spent 5 days on the island, and dove 3. The shop was absolutely awesome. The entire crew, John, Cory, Greg, Collier, ET were all excellent hosts. They really are all good people who wanna show you a good time. The diving is a amazing and extremely underrated. A very professional outfit and would recommend them to anyone diving on St Croix. a Total MUST is make the trip to the west side and dive the dive site "Armageddon" an incredible dive of and sunken Pier. Guaranteed to be a highlight of your diving career!

Jason, thank you for diving with us and for writing the review. We couldn't agree more about our diving being "underrated". Thank you for this review helping to get the word out there.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I arrived on a cruiseship and had only 1 day to go diving. I choose SCUBA due to the good reviews on Tripadvisor and Google. The excellent review score turned out to completely correspond with the service provided by SCUBA. Best part: SCUBA made extra arrangements with a local diver so there would be 2 guests on the dive, as they don't go out with only 1 diver! Greg (captain) & Collier (divemaster) took their time, made sure I was completely comfortable and as a result I had two fantastic dives.

1  Thank marcok_NL

Thank you for diving with us during your cruiseship stopover on St. Croix. We appreciate you writing this great review too. One quick clarification, if you've pre-booked your diving with us at least 48 hours in advance we'll take you out even if you're the only diver on the boat. It's not your fault we didn't book more divers so you shouldn't suffer because of it. And in this case there was NO suffering only a couple of great dives. Thank you again, now come back and spend a few days of diving rather than just a cruise stop.