St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc.
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: The friendliest dive shop on earth operates two dive boats, one from Christiansted and one from Frederiksted, diving all of the moored dive sites along the island's north and west shores. As a full PADI 5 Star IDC training facility SCUBA conducts all scuba dive training from Discover Scuba Diving (intro) courses through professional level.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

As a first time diver, they were very educational and patient with me. I never felt rushed and I always get very safe! The crew were fun too, great personalities! Highly recommend for scuba!

stcroixscuba, Owner at St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for diving with us and taking the time to write the review. All of our "great personalities" are looking forward to seeing you again.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"top notch"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We are staying at the buccaneer.. We had training this morning with Jon and I was very nervous about doing the scuba dive but I knew my husband wanted to do it so I was gonna try it too! Jon couldn't have been any more helpful to me when I was so nervous to do it he completely calmed me down and made me feel very comfortable doing the scuba! I would highly highly recommend anyone having him as your first time helper to scuba! He made me feel so comfortable and confident and I mean it helps too that he is a very attractive man ;) I hope this helps anyone wondering if you should scuba or not!!! Do it! It's so worth it and awesome I would do it again tomorrow just baby steps to becoming a scuba diver pro!

Hannah

1  Thank Hanbeth1988

Hannah, wow you wrote this great review that same day that you and your husband Discovered Scuba Diving with us. Thank you, both for the review and for diving with us. We love that you're considering becoming a certified diver. Anytime you're ready to get started just let us know and we'll be delighted to help you with it. Thanks again.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I had so much fun with captain John our instructor Mike and the rest of this amazingly awesome crew they were fun to o be with especially captain johns jokes!!!! My brother and father loved the patience that Mike had to teach the class he was very thorough and made the dive experience so much fun for them. Me and my mother did snorkeling and even though we were scared captain John talked us through it!!!! We had an amazing time and loved every minute of it!!! Thank you so much for a great day!!!!
The Orozco family

Vanessa and the entire Orozco family we appreciate your diving and snorkeling with us and thank you Vanessa for taking the time to write the review We love family dive outings and hope you'll be back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

SCUBA is more than just a dive shop, they are an amazing group of folks who love what they do, and do everything they can to ensure their guests have a great experience. I highly recommend SCUBA! Whether you are an experienced diver or totally new to it, they will treat you with respect, and it will be a super fun experience!

Lizz, thank you for returning to us again for diving. We truly appreciate your continued business since the date we certified you years ago. We always look forward to seeing you again. Thank you also for writing the review.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We had a wonderful experience with SCUBA. Everyone in the shop was friendly, knowledgeable and fun. We arrived early in the day so my niece could take the discover scuba class and then dive with us in the afternoon. Mark was the instructor and did a great job. Unfortunately my niece determined that diving was not for her. No worries - SCUBA refunded the prepaid dive portion of her class.

In the afternoon my husband, teen daughter and I dove 2 tanks with Simeon as DM and JT as captain - both professional and fun. Dive sights included Turquoise and Eagle Ray and the Coral and marine life were excellent with shark sightings, a baby trunk fish (pea sized) and much more. My only complaint was that the second dive was shorter than I'd hoped for - always frustrating to come back to the boat with 1500 psi.

We would definitely visit St. Croix and dive with SCUBA again!

Thank you for bringing your family to dive with us and for taking the time to write this great review. We're sorry your niece just wasn't into it but delighted that the rest of you enjoyed it. We love that you're considering coming back again.