“Just what we were looking for.”
Review of Flamingo Divers

Flamingo Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Flamingo Divers is proud to offer truly small group diving. With a maximum of 8 divers on board, our professional PADI instructors are easily able to cater to all experience levels to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable dive experience. Daily 2 tank dives to all the premium dive sites including French Cay, West Caicos, Sandbore Channel, and Northwest Point. Private Charters available for a completely private and personalized dive trip. Complimentary pick ups from Grace Bay Hotels.
San Diego
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Just what we were looking for.”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This is definitely one of those times when a TripAdvisor ranking lived up to the hype. My buddy and I made one trip (two dives) with Flamingo out to West Caicos and it was fantastic. Love the small group. Jayne and Mickey were great. Second dive in the channel was one of my all-time best dives. Might as well have been in the big tank at Mandalay Bay!! 200ft vis, every imaginable tropical fish, octopus, sharks, eels, turtles... amazing.

1 Thank thebruckers
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small Group Diving, Personalized Service”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Jayne and Mickey run a relaxed, personal dive operation with a limit of eight divers on board at any time. Between the two of them they have extensive knowledge and experience of the Caribbean, marine life, and safe diving practices. This translates into a wonderful selection of dive sites, amazing sea creature identification knowledge, and helpful tips for the non-experienced and experienced diver alike. They are friendly while professional and always willing to provide assistance when and where needed. If you are looking for small group diving on the island of Providenciales, check out Flamingo and book in advance; they are popular!

Madison
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Flamingo Divers-Friendly, Save, Experienced Dive Operation in TCI”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My husband I still consider ourselves to be "newbie" divers and all of our first dives are a bit nerve wracking. Jayne and Micky put us at ease from the start. They were always responsive to my questions that I sent via email prior to arrival on Provo and Jayne was right on time when she picked us up for our dive from our Grace Bay vacation rental. When we arrived at the dive shop Micky asked my preference in tank sizes. When I told him the bigger the better because I sucked air, he was cool about it. Throughout the dive Jayne and Micky were friendly offering information about the local area. Under water and after the first dive, Jayne gave me some really fabulous feedback on my buoyancy, which transformed approach for dive 2. Nerves aside, Jayne and Micky made our TCI dive experience one to remember. We're hoping that we'll get back to TCI next winter and be able to do a few more dives with this friendly, safe, dive operator.

Visited March 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great Week of Diving”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We had a great week of diving with Mickey and Jayne at West Caicos and NW Point. Dramatic walls, great visibility, abundant marine life, reef sharks, eels, turtles, stingrays, and even dolphins! Diving w/Mickey and Jayne is like diving with family; they are always attentive and careful to point out highlights on each dive. The 3 of us, including our 14-yr-old son, felt completely at ease and had one of our best diving experiences to date. We'll definitely dive with Flamingo in the future.

Alberta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Dive experience to date in the Turks and Caicos”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This trip was my third diving experience in the Turks and Caicos and hands down the best yet. Myself and a family friend dove with Flamingo Divers April 10th - April 13th 2012. Jayne and Mickey took great care to ensure that everyone was well taken care of and having a great diving experience.
The small boat diving experience coupled with the excellent service will bring me back.
To Jayne and Mickey, we will be back!